l87l You've got to be kidding me

"That was my fucking daughter!" Pierre, Cecelia's oldest brother, yells at her in anger.

"You fucking believed her?! She's just some dump fucking slut who broke my nose!" Cecelia yells back as she defends herself. "I'm your fucking sister and you decide to believe her--" Cecelia gets cut off by her brother slapping her across the face.

"Lucy is fucking five years old! Five! Don't go telling her how dating the same gender is wrong r disgusting! You scared her and scarred her! She doesn't want to go out of play with her friends anymore or does she want to hold their hands! My wife, her mother had to try to convince to talk to her but she said she was okay and didn't want to talk to later on saying how she's scared to talk! We had to get Lucy to talk again and she said that if she tells me or her mother, you'll hurt her! What the hell is that?!" Pierre yells at her angrily. 

He never have wanted to murder his own sister so much before.

"So you're the reason why Belle have been feeling so insecure lately," someone else who was in the room says as he was seated on a seat with a drink in his hand. 

He's the middle brother. His name is Danon Milieu and the woman who he's talking about, Belle, well she's his fiancee. Lately his fiancee was hesitant to his proposal as she felt as if she wasn't good enough for him but when she saw the men she loves go down on one knee and ask her one simple question, she couldn't help but let the tears fall and say yes.

But she has been feeling so insecure about the way she looks, the way her body is or what she's capable of doing. Belle is more on the overweight section. She has more fat than most girls do when there part of the mafia as almost all girls that are part of it have amazing bodies.

Danon, on the other hand, he has an extreme amazing body. The muscles are all there, he's tall, handsome and fit but he deeply in love with Belle and when he first met her, she was confident in her body. Yes, she had weight but she loved it and felt confident in her body.

She owned it and Danon fell in love with it. He just loves Belle so much. When he announced that he was dating her, everyone was shock but happy for him. Love who you want to love. Danon's older brother, Pierre was happy for him but Cecelia, on the other hand, she was disgusted on how her brother wanted to date her.

So she tried getting rid of her and it was working. Belle's confident started to lower down, the dresses she put on, the food she was eating, it stopped. Everything and Danon noticed all of that. He noticed and asked her about it but she was good dodging the question or with coming with an excuse.

Danon knew that his sister didn't like his girlfriend who's now his fiancee and hearing about how Cecelia is homophobic and yelled but also brainwashed Lucy and who knows how many other people which made Danon conclude that Cecelia might be the one who's slowly killing his fiancee.

"You know, you can be a real bitch but I blame myself for no noticing it sooner," Danon says as he places his drink down and stand up. He places his hand in his pocket and walks next to his brother but also standing in front of his sister. "You're fucking crazy. I could try, Try to understand why you did it with Belle but with Lucy? The fuck is your problem?" Danon ask her.

"Why is everyone going up against me? Danon, Pierre, I'm your sister. You can't go on believing what the slut said. You read her fils! She's a slut who works for anyone with money! She might have even forced Lucy to act out like that!" Cecelia says as she comes up with a quick excuse but her brother is not believing any of her bullshit.

"Cecelia stop with your fucking bullshit!" Danon yells at her which made her flitch. "At this point, I don't know to wether put a bullet between your fucking eyes or--"