l34l Changing

The match was going well. The score was now 16 - 16, it was a tie and you believe what Kurasuno can get the lead but then Aoba Josai got back in the lead. The found a way not to block Hinata'S spike but to receive him. 

They left him open and unmark but Aoba Josai Libero was on Hinata, he was going to be the one receiving his spike which he was successful. The game then turned into a mess. To make things very much worst, Oikawa was serving and now the score was now 19 - 16, with Aoba Josai in the lead

You were biting your nails, you were thinking of a way this can turn over. If this goes on then Aoba Josai will win and this team was so close and you won't let this happen. Think (Name)! Think! you tell yourself, If mama was here, what would she do? God... Mama, if you're up there and watching this, please tell, me how should I do?

"Takeda!" Coach Ukai says.

"Right!" Takeda-sensei says as he gets up and asks for a time out.

The team came around and coach Ukai was talking to the team, telling them to chill down and to keep the ball in play. You were way too deep in your thoughts. Tsukishima notice and so did your father.

Even though your father was watching from afar, he can tell because the last time he has ever seen you this concentrated on something was on your mother's funeral. On her funeral, you were too focused on why they would go murder your mother. Why this had to happen and ways this could have been prevented and ways you can get your revenge.

But your father knew that this was different. "She's changing so much..." he says as he sees you showing more emotions. He remembers how you weren't capable of smiling or showing many emotions.

But now, you were smiling, joking, playing, laughing and going into deep thinking to figure something out for your friends.

"(Name)?" Kiyoko says as she snaps you out of your thinking, you look at her, "Are you okay?" she asks.

"Y-Yeah, sorry, I was distracted," you tell her.

"(Name), any ideas would be great about now," Coach Ukai asks you while the team was talking between each other.

"Sorry coach," you tell him as you didn't have anything in mind.

The team goes back on the court and continues playing.

"Coach, is there anything we can do to change it up?" Takeda-sensei ask.

"I don't know but there must be something that we can do to change the momentum here, we don't need anything fancy, just one good play. Something that would clear the air and get us in the right track," Coach Ukai says.

"Something to clear the air...?" you ask as you start to think.

"Go Karasuno!!!" You hear Nami and Ko yell. When you look at Ko, you then look at the Makoto and then at Yamaguchi.

"Coach, I have an idea!" you tell him and Coach Ukai, Takeda-sensei and Kiyoko look at you. 

A minute later, Kurasuno got a point and Hinata was going at the back to serve but then the referee blows his whistle. Hinata was going to be switched out with Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi was shaking, he was terrified.

"Yamaguchi, I know it's your first game in a serious match but listen, once on that court, everything is different. It would feel scary but hey, do your best out there and don't let them scare you, alright? You got this," you tell him as you smack his back.

"Tadashi!" Coach Ukai say and Yamaguchi looks at him, "turn the tied for us," he tells him.

"Do your best," you tell him.