l102l I always do...

<A Week Later>

"Don't you think you should call grandma and the other to let them that you're alive? It's been a week already," you tell your mother as you were sitting next to her.

You mother sighs and looks at you. She places an arm around your shoulder and side hugs you. You place your head on her shoulder as your mother hold your hand with your free hand. It's nice being with your mother again.

Every minutes counts.

You never know when you'll lose a love one.

"I will once all of this is over," she tells you which confused you. When all of this is over? Your mother notice your expression which made her smile, "I may have been gone for a couple of years and being in that hell makes you learn a few tricks and I know when my daughter is hiding something," she says which made you sigh.

"What makes you think that I'm hiding something? Are you sure you're not paranoid, I mean, you have been torture, abused and so much more all these years. I don't want to make you remember any thing bad and I'm so happy to have you back and to know that you're alive maybe you should just calm down and rest. It's been a week since you came back. You should still be resting," you tell her as you look at her in the eye as you weren't lying, just dodging the question along with changing the subject.

Your mother smiles knowing exactly what you're trying to do but she won't push it, "Do what you need to and when things have cooled down, maybe we can all go to Peru to surprise the family, what do you think?" she ask which made you smile.

"I like that plan," you tell her which make her kiss your forehead.

.

.

.

"Let me guess, they all said the same thing?" Hoseok ask and you nod. You're both standing next to each other while leaning you're backs on the wall.

 "Horrible plan?" you both say at the same time which made the both of you sigh but then you both look at each other and smile and let out a laugh.

"We're dead if something wrong happens, should we back out? Make another plan?" Hoseok ask but you shake your head.

"It will work. We'll get out alive. You kill your father, as we make it in time before the problem gets any bigger. Yes, I do admit, I don't like the plan but what choice do we have? If this plan goes perfectly, everything will be back to normal. We'll be keeping them safe and out of it and not to mention we can take care of what we need to," you tell him and he nods with a sigh as he can't disagree with you.

He was the one to suggested it and you were the one who agreed to it.

"You know..." he says, "If our families weren't so against each other, I believed we could have been great friends," he tells you which made you smile and push his shoulder with yours.

"Aren't we already good friends though?" you ask which made him smile.

"This plan better work," he says as he looks at you with a confident smile as he puts his hand out as a fist.

"It will," you say as you fist bump him.

.

.

.

"So this plus this will make this?" Lucien ask double checking if she's doing math correctly.

"That's correct. Now, if you have ten ice cream and I decided to give you four more because you were such a good girl, how many would you have?" Carlos ask her which made her start counting her fingers.