l74l You too

"Soleil?" Soleil lowers her hand quickly and looks at the owner of the voice.

Her little sister.

X also looks at Soleil's little sister.

She's rubbing her eyes and holding a teddybear. "Luce, what are you doing, you should be in bed," Soleil tells her in Spanish.

"I know but I needed to go to the washroom," Lucien tells her which made X smile.

"Princess, there's one in your room," X tells her in Spanish.

"There is?" Lucien ask and he nods.

X walks up to her and bends down, "Why don't I take you back to your room so that I can show you the washroom and then put you back to bed? Do you like that plan, Princess?" he ask her and she nods.

Soleil smiles gently at the interaction between X and her little sister but she did have to admit, X talking in Spanish was something else which did remind her that your mother was Spanish which would make his aunt Spanish. So him knowing Spanish was al little normal, Soleil guessed that he must have learned it.

Soleil was going to say something until she saw her little sister move X bangs to look at him. Lucien action also surprised X and he fell back and cover his eyes afraid that he might have scared the little girl.

He remembered in the past that he has got a few screams from his whenever they saw him. A master or a devil they would call him. Of course, he didn't care about his appearance when it came down to a job.

When he tortures someone he loves showing them his eyes as it terrified them or when they go out killing or anything but when it come to interacting with new people or when he makes a business deal with them, he keeps them hidden.

If he's with you for example, you'll be doing all the talking and he'll just be in the back watching over you and scaring them a little. But if he has to be part of it, he'll get you or someone to cover up his eyes with make up a little, to make it more Human like

But he gets anxious when it comes to kids or people he wants to get to know or actually be friends with, he's afraid to show his eyes so when Lucien just moved his bangs so that she can look at him scared him.

He was about to hit the little girl as if someone tried to sneak attack him but he remembered that it's a little girl so the fell back and covered his eyes quickly. He waited for Lucien to screams or start crying but instead, she was looking at him as she wondered what he's doing.

"Are you okay?" she ask and X nods thinking that maybe she didn't see them so he stands up again.

"Lucien! You can't do something like that, it's not polite," Soleil tells her as she scolds her but Lucien looks at X as he grabs his bangs, making sure they're covering his eyes.

"But he has pretty eyes," Lucien says which surprises X. He looks at her wondering what she means by it, "Does he hide for the same reason you do, Soleil?" Lucien ask which made Soleil look at X but X just looked the other way.

Soleil looks back at her little sister, "Did you have to go to the bathroom?" Soleil ask her which made her little sister go Oh. "Come on," Soleil says as she brings her sister to her room so that she can show the bathroom.

X stands there watching Soleil take Lucien to her room but Lucien words stayed buried in his mind.

But he has pretty eyes

.

.

.

Knock knock