l94l I Refuse

"And all done," Jonathan says as he sits back on his chair. He just finish giving a client a tattoo on his shoulder.

The client looks at it while Jonathan gets up to get a mirror. He shows it and the client is very impress, "I love it, thanks man," the client says which Jonathan smile in satisfaction.

"Anytime," Jonathan says.

The client pays for his tattoo and then leaves. Jonathan sighs as he sits down and takes out his phone to play a game as he has nothing else to do.

"Hey, Jonathan," a female, his coworker who works at the tattoo shop with him, says as she looks at him.

"Ya?" he responds.

"I need some supplies, do you mind getting them for me?" she ask him as she walks up to him and hands him a small paper with the things she needs.

"Sure, Misty," Jonathan says as he takes it and put it in his pocket along with his phone. He makes sure he has his car keys with him as he puts on his jacket. He leaves the shop and walks to the parking lot.

It's late at night as he has the night shift. Some customers would come and get tattoos during this time, sometimes it's because they're drunk.

Jonathan reaches to his car and takes out his keys but what he didn't know, someone was watching him while holding on a knife tightly, waiting to strike. The person is also on the phone, waiting for his orders to attack, "Do it know," the person on the other line of the phone says.

He hands up and walks up to Jonathan, "Excuse me," he say as he gets Jonathan's attention. Jonathan turns around and looks at the man. The man is wearing a mask, hat and sweater. Jonathan was confuse until the man strikes.

Jonathan eyes widen in fear as he sees the attack coming.

.

.

.

Soleil wakes up to a soft brushing on her hair. Once she eyes were open, she sees X laying next to her. He's using an arm to support himself up while the other is bruising her short hair gently, "Felix...?" she says gently as he looks at her with a soft smile.

X leans down and captures her lips with his. She doesn't hesitate to kiss him back. X then pulls back and lays back down on the bed and hugs her. Keeps her close to him, "I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you..." he says softly.

"I know it must have been hard to deal with but I want to be there for you. I want to help you. I don't care about your addiction as long as I'm the one helping you..." he says.

"You'll end up leaving..." Soleil says softly.

"No, I'm not," he says as he looks at her, "I'm planing on staying with you. I want to be with you and I'm going to make it work. We're going to make it work because I don't plan on leaving," he tells her which made her smile. "So what do you say? You want this?" X ask her and she nods.

"Yes..." she says as she connects her lips with the male's. X kisses her back as he gets on top of her but before anything takes any further, X pulls back.

"Just so there's no misunderstanding or any sort of doubt. Soleil, I love you and will you be my girlfriend?" he ask her which madder smile brightly as she nods.

"I love you too... Felix," she says which made him smile. X leans back down and connects his lips with her.

And they went for another round.

.

.

.

Kei falls on the ground. His back touching the ground as he breaths heavily. He's doing his best to catch his breath but he's way to exhausted and tired. He can barely raise his arms and his whole body hurt.