l7l The Setter

"I have a feeling that you really like to tease me or at least try to," you tell him.

He sighs, "Don't get so full of yourself," he tells you.

"I should be the one telling you that," you tell him.

"Don't tell anyone about what you just said to me," Tsukishima says.

"The part that I tell you to hang yourself or the way I said your name," you ask.

"The way you said my name. If you tell them then the shrimp and the king, they will start to call me that as well," he says.

"That doesn't sound so bad," you tell him as a smile raises on those pretty cheeks of yours.

Tsukishima looks at you, his heart starts to beat quicker and he couldn't get his eyes off you. It was almost as if his eyes were sparkling when he was looking at you.

"What?" you ask. You knew he was staring at you and there was a reason for that but you didn't know why. Was it because you had someone on your face?

"You smiled," Tsukishima says as he continues to look at you.

You touched your face and felt the smile, "I'm... I'm smiling," you say as you felt joy.

"The first time I saw you smile was when you were playing the guitar and singing at the same time," Tsukishima says.

You look at him, "I guess it just happened but..."

"But what?" he asks.

"Nothing, we should get going," you tell him and then walked in the gym. He watched for a few seconds and then followed you.

The smile went away, you touche your lips, I smiled... I haven't felt myself smile in a really long time... mama I smiled and felt joy for the first time in a long time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You joined the others.

"(Your nickname), where were you ?" Mitsuo ask.

"Getting to know the surroundings," you tell him and he nods.

"(Name), we lost you after Daichi showed up," Yamaguchi says as he walks up to you.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I wanted to look around," you tell him.

"Oh, okay, but have you seen Tsukki? I think he left at the same time as you did," Yamaguchi says.

"I'm right here," Tsukishima says as he joins in.

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi says.

"Come on guys, we should get in the gym now," Mitsuo says and you nod.

"This gym is huge," you heard Hinata yell out.

"All right! All together!" Tanaka says.

Wait what's all together? You ask yourself.

The volleyball team bow down and say "Thank you for having us!" Just in time Mitsuo pats your back and pushes you down a little, letting you know that you should bow and you said 'Thanks for having us' in a low tone.

 The other team respond by saying "Thank you".

You looked at how Suga and Daichi are talking about how good the other team was, you kind of agree with them too but then you put your attention on Tanaka and Hinata. Poor Hinata, Tanaka is pressuring him too much.

"But you're pretty much on your own when you serve," Tanaka tells him.

Well, he's not wrong, Hinata is not that great and he's also very nervous. You sigh but when you wanted to say something to try cheer him up or at less motivate him, he just disappears.