l60l That Was Something

Double Update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" you repeat yourself.

"Is it a crime for me to want to come here and watch the finals?" he asks you.

"No, if I was the one in the game or coaching it but I have no part in it so what are you doing here?" you ask him again.

He lets out a sigh, "I talked to your grandmother," he tells you which made you nod and walk towards a wall and lean your back on it as you cross your arms.

"You did, huh," you say with a chuckle as you look at him.

"Trust me, I'm glad you decided to come back and wanting to be part of the things I'm doing and wanting to take the lead one day but are you sure? I mean, don't you like that guy?" he asks you.

"I do," you admit.

"As much as I don't like it and don't want to see you in a relationship, he seems like a good person and seems to take good care of you. I can see he likes you, like a lot... Reminds me of your mother and me," he tells you, making you smile.

"Feels like a Romeo and Juliet love story doesn't it?" you ask him and he nods.

"It does and I know it by experience," he tells you.

"So you're here to spy on him? To see if he's good enough for me?" you ask him but he doesn't say anything, "But how will you know that just by watching him play volleyball, Papa?" you ask him.

"Just wanted to see the men my daughter is interested in," he tells you.

"He's not my boyfriend, just letting you know," you tell him which made him smile.

"You can leave it all behind you know," he tells you.

"What do you mean?" you ask him as you stop leaning to the wall and face your father.

"I mean, you can be normal. You don't have to take over. I can give that position to someone else," he tells you which made you shake your head.

"No," you tell him with no hesitation, "I'm the rightful heir to take over. I've gained everyone's trust and I can see in their eyes that they would want me to lead when the time is right. I have the brains and skills to do so. I'm not so innocent and I have killed before. I know how this business works and I don't have a problem with it plus..." you smile, "I want to prove the old man wrong," you tell him.

Your father smiles and lets out a small laugh. He walks towards you and puts his arm around your shoulder, "Strong and brave. Just like your mother," he tells you which makes you smile.

"Let's go watch the game. I might be missing something interesting while being here and talking to you," you tell him.

"Ouch," he says as he places his hands on his heart and you roll your eyes with a smile.

"Come on," you tell him as you make your way back into the gym. 

You walk back next to Kentaro while your dad takes a seat, two rows behind you. Kentaro bows his head to your dad who smiles. Kentaro then looks at you, "Your dad came," he says.

"He sure did," you say, "What happened?" you ask.

"They're catching up," he tells you.

When you put your focus on the game, you see Kei jump and spike and winning a point for Kurasuno. The score was 22 to 22, a tie.

"Number 11 is starting to piss off the whole team," he tells you which makes you smile.

"Well, that's something he's good at," you tell him.