Bonus Chapter: Mitsuo X Reader

{I have read so many comments on how some of you guys needed a Mitsuo X Reader so I have finally given in a decision to give that chapter. So enjoy the chapter where you're in love with Mitsuo and how you end up with him (Sorry Tsukki babe! XD). And for the story, Anthony isn't in love with Mitsuo and is in a happy relationship with Sogo, just to let everyone who ships Anthony and Mitsuo together know. Now let's jump to it.}

Having a crush on a guy who sees you as a sister isn't easy because you have to try to prove to him that you can be more than that. Sometimes he's gestures can make you think that there's a chance that he sees you more like a sister and the way he can look t you can be like that as well.

One of the hardest things in life is falling in love with your best friend as the relationship can turn to either two things if one ever confess. Being in a relationship and being happy together or being strangers as to how awkward it would be. 

And yes, you were having trouble with that exactly. You're in love with a guy who's a year older than you and who grew up with you and who literally works with your father and going to school with you to protect you and to keep an eye on you.

He has always been by your side and has been there in your darkest moments. He was the shoulder you cried on and talked to so it was bound for you to fall for him but realizing your feelings for him worried you.

You don't want to ruin the relationship you have with him because if he ends up not feeling the same way, there's no possible way for you to avoid him as he lives in the same mansion you do and you have to see him like every day.

Right now you were at school and it's lunchtime. You were sitting on a bench while leaning back and staring at the sky as. You were in the clouds until you saw a face show which surprised you, "Boo!" he says which made you smile, "Hey, you smiled!" he points out as he gets out of your face and takes a seat next to you.

You look at him, "I guess I did," you say as you observe his side profile as he was taking out his lunch.

"Sorry if I took so long. Lucy and the others were keeping me busy with some work," he explains.

"It's fine. You know I don't mind having lunch on my own, Mitsuo," you tell him as you take your own lunch.

"Well, I'm not okay with it," his words made your heart skip a beat. Being in one-sided love hurt. His words make it seem like he cares about you enough that he likes-likes you but sometimes he can mean it in aa sister way. A brother who's taking care of his sister.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mitsuo asks you as he notices how you were a little down and how you weren't touching your food.

You nod your head slowly, "Yeah, I'm fine..." you tell him without making eye contact as you continue to look at your lunch and just moving the chopsticks around with the food.

"You know you can talk to me," Mitsuo reminds you which made you smile gently as you know you can but talking about your feelings for him isn't something you should talk to him about.

"Mitsuo?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever been in love with someone before?" you ask him, still not looking at him.

Mitsuo was a little taken back, didn't expect you to ask him that at all but he thinks about it, "Yeah, I have," Mitsuo says which made you look at him quickly.

"Have?" you ask wondering how you didn't know about it.

"Why are you asking me these questions?" Mitsuo asks with a nervous smile as he gets a little defensive.