l72l Backroom

You know, I'm currently on spring break and my birthday is in four days and I don't get to leave the house because of the Coronavirus. Which means I'm inside the house most of the time which also means I'm on my computer most of the time which also means that I have lots of time to write chapters!

Yay!

So you guys might get some double updates or a chapter every day or every two days or whenever I have them ready but I guess with me being stuck at home, I have time to update frequently.

So enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You seem to be about done," you say as you made sure to put enough makeup on X eyes to make it look normal. You styled his hair, his hair back and showing his forehead and boy did he look like a meal.

He might attract a little too much attention looking like this. You knew for sure the girls in the club would want to be all over him which is what you sort of want, well you don't want to but it's what needs to be done.

He needs to show that he has money. He does look like a business men. "Okay, go put on the suit," you tell him and he lets out a sigh with a nod. He gets up and grabs the suit and was about to head to the washroom until there was a knock on the door.

X was going to get it but you shake your head. You and X stay quiet for a couple of seconds, "I-It's me," you let out a sigh knowing that the person on the door is Soleil but she stuttered and seemed nervous which made you hesitate on opening the door.

X noticed and took out a gun, ready to shoot anyone you open the door to. You walk up and open the door to just see Soleil. Her head was down, her hair down as well, she's wearing the same clothing as yesterday. 

You look around the hall but no one else was there. You look at X and signal him that everything is clear. He was going to greet Soleil until you stopped him, "X, please go get yourself ready," you tell him which did snap him out of his thought about greeting Soleil.

"Yes, ma'am," he says in a playful tone as he goes to the bathroom. Soleil walks in and you close the door and then you hear the bathroom door close, you look at Soleil, "Want to explain that?" you ask her as you point the bruise on her face. She has a black eye.

"I'm fine," she says as she walk in and sits down on X's bed, not knowing it's his, "Do you mind if I borrow some of your make up?" she ask and you let out a sigh.

"Let me do it," you tell her and she nod. You start putting make up around her eye, making it look like she doesn't have the black eye in the first place. She flinched a couple of times and you apologized which surprised her.

Why are you apologizing?

X opens the door and walks out. You look at him and boy did he look amazing. He wasn't wearing the tie or the blazer. He's just has the pants, the black buttoned shirt that's tucked in the pants and rolled up to his elbow, showing off the muscles on his arm along with the veins.

Soleil turns to look at him and her eyes widen and X's new look. He looks extremely handsome that her heart even did the thing. "You have to admit I look better like this," X tells you as he puts the blazer and the tie on the bed, telling you he's not going to wear it and you have no problem at all with that.

Soleil didn't understand what X said to you as it was in another language and because she was still staring at him. He took her breath away. Never have she ever thought a men can look this good.