l103l I Knew It

"(Name)?" Anthony question as he looks at Kei who nods as he drinks water. "She's a very quick learner. Something that should take at least twenty hours of practice or learning, she gets it done in half an hour to an hour. Like driving, she learned how to drive in less than ten minutes. She was a pro. Same with a motorcycle. Learning a new language takes months, years even but she knows how to speak so many languages in a short time and to impress you even more, she was learning them at the same time," Anthony explains as he passes Kei a small towel to wipe his sweat.

"I understand her being a mafia's daughter and everything but it's not like she's the queen's daughter, does she really have to be good at everything?" Kei ask which made Anthony shake his head.

"Not even close. In the mafia business, woman don't really have much importance, yes, they have their value and strength but then again it all depends on the family," Anthony explains and Kei listening carefully.

"We mostly keep the woman out as mafia business has lots to do with illegal business and "Men Work"," Anthony says with bunny fingers, "Which is why most woman turn out to be either be bratty, spoiled, annoying, bitchy, etc. They can be of good use such as seducing and if they want part of the action, it would all depend on the boss. The boss would spoil their daughters as their you know, Daddy's little princess, but with the sons and men is all different. Men usually get the most training the preparations than the woman. Which is why the men turn out to be cold hearted and the woman bitchy but in (Name)'s case, she was the only child, no sons," Anthony explains nonchalant.

"So they treated her as a guy?" Kei ask which made Anthony laugh.

"Absolutely not," Anthony laughs, "Uncle Doran would never," Anthony says trying to calm down his laugh, "He wanted to spoil her with everything. He wanted to give (Name) everything she wants to ease her life but his wife, (Name)'s mother went against it, saying how she should earn it and work for it. If she's a good girl, she gets the ice cream, if she's misbehaving, then she's in trouble," Anthony tell him.

"Auntie Marizela, (Name)'s mother, she didn't care how much money her husband had, she's going to discipline her daughter when needed and, yeah, sometimes she'll spoil her but other times she won't. She doesn't want her daughter to turn into someone who will be hated. She wanted her daughter to be smart and responsible and not bratty or bitchy," Anthony explains.

"I could never imagine (Name) being bratty or a bitch or one of those kind of girls," Kei tells him which made Anthony laugh.

"Me neither," Anthony agrees. "Uncle Doran, got the message and they raised her as any normal parent would but of course they had to let (Name) know a little bit of the mafia business so that she's not completely shock about it when she comes of age. When (Name)'s mother "Passed away"," Anthony says with bunny fingers again as he knows that Kei knows about your mother.

"Uncle Doran decided to raise (Name) the way his wife would have wanted. He let her go to normal school to experience and see how the outside world of the Mafia business is like and to her surprised, it was nothing like what she had experience in the business," Anthony says and kei nods, "At a young age, (Name), she knew about the responsibilities and felt pressure to take part of it, forcing her to learn as much as she could, to observe  and learn people movements, emotions and soon..."

"She learned how to read people like an open book," Kei says which made Anthony nod with a smile.

"Yup. She learned combat pretty quickly too. Learn what a guy would learn and be trained for. She didn't want to disappoint her father as she knows that a man, a guy have to do this kind of job instead of a woman but as she didn't have any brothers, she took on that responsibility. Of course, there was her cousin who could always take part of it. Who could just that the throne that was meant for her but at that time, he didn't seem interested in it, pressuring her more into it. I notice all of this. I talked to her about it but told me it's her responsibility and as a good friend I was, I told her father about even thought I knew I shouldn't have and he was glad I did. He talked to her saying how she shouldn't be pressured about anything and how she should just live normally but (Name) went against it. Years later, she has completely prepared herself, making everyone proud including herself," Anthony explains.