l11l Let's Not Start A War You Don't Want To Begin

Last night, when you and Mitsuo got home, you both said hi to your father and everyone else. You both got dinner and took a shower afterwards. When you were in your Pj and so was he. You went to his room and knock on the door.

He opened it and saw you with your hair down, your (Favorite colour) glasses and your dinosaur PJ. He asks why you were doing at his front door and you told him that you both needed to talk about the girl he wanted to ask out.

He let you in because he didn't want you to say it out loud. You watched enough romance and read enough mangas to know how romance works. You both talked about it, he even told you how she looked like, what's her name, why he was attracted to her and he even asked you if he had a chance. You both stayed up talking and then you both fell asleep.

You both woke up from the sound of his alarm. You got up and went to your room and he went to get ready himself. After getting ready in the morning, putting on your contacts and tying your hair into a fishtail braid, you made breakfast for everyone and made your and Mitsuo's lunch. You also made sure to put on a band-aid on the hickey that Arrow made. 

Your father and everyone else did question it but you told them you got hurt during gym and that it was nothing. It hurt to have to lie to them but it was for the best.

Arriving at school, you told Mitsuo about the things he should do to the girl he liked as he was also walking you to class, "Now, don't stutter when she talking to you. You might either A: look weird or B: look cute. You want the option B if you do stutter and don't try to be weird," you tell him.

"Okay, no stuttering if I do, I have to look cute, got it! But what if I don't look cute?" he starts to panic.

"Hey, Luicida will love you, just... do you know when people say to be yourself when your with the person you like?" you ask.

"Yeah?" he says.

"Well don't do that, you'll just scare her," you tell him.

He looked at you with a look that said 'what?', you then put your hand on his shoulder, "I'm joking, now go to your class and talk to her," you tell him.

"Okay! Bye," he says and then goes to his class.

You open the back door of the class and sat down. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi saw you get in, they saw the band-aid on your neck and they got a little angry. There was still a few minutes left before class has to start and you didn't really want to stay in class. It's what you would normally do but now you have friends and a team to lead.

You remembered Sugawara telling you that the Ace was a third-year, you already knew who the libero is and he told you that he wouldn't come back until Asahi does so you decided to go pay a visit to the third year and try to find Asahi and try to convince him to join.

Yamaguchi got up from his seat and walk over to were you were but you got up and left the classroom.

As you were walking the halls of the third-years, you ran into Hinata and Kageyama, "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" You ask.

"(Your Nickname), what are you doing here?" Hinata asked.

"I was going to try to convince Asahi to came back to joining volleyball," you tell them.

"Same here but Hinata is too much of a chicken to do so," Kageyama tells you.

"I just can't walk in a third-year classroom," Hinata says.

You looked at Hinata, if he was not going to walk in then you would but when you were going to do so, a man with a bun walked out of the classroom. You looked at him and he looked back at you.