l52l Don't Freak Out

"How's your arm, (Name), Bokuto, didn't hit the ball that hard yesterday, did he?" Kaori asks you worriedly as she was making breakfast with you.

"No need to worry, I'm okay. He didn't do that much damage," you let her know with a gentle smile.

-Time Skip-

"I'm soooooo hungryyyy!" Tanaka yells out.

"I know, my stomach feels like it's about to eat itself," Asahi comments.

"Yeah, me too," Nishinoya says with a sigh.

Right now, you're working with Tanaka, Daichi, Sugawara, Nishinoya, Asahi and Yamaguchi. "You guys have been working so hard. How about this, I'll make you guys something extra delicious for dinner. Anything you guys want," you suggest and they look at you with dirty eyes.

"Really?!" they all say at the same time.

"Yeah," you smile.

"Are you sure, your arm..." Yamaguchi points out.

"Forget about it, I'm fine plus I really want to see you guys win more matches cause we're at rock bottom right now but hey, you guys are improving a lot and the more you guys practise the better you're all going to get so let me do this because I feel useless that I'm not able to help with anything because of my arm," you tell him as you stand in front of all of them.

"We can't say no to that," Daichi says which makes you smile.

"Thank you... Now, To the kitchen!" you yell and they all yell happily.

-Time Skip-

They were all sitting down while you were cooking. You made a lot because you know some players are practicing and that they'll get tired at some point and hungry. "It's done," you ell them and you can see all of them getting excited.

"Let help give out the food," Sugawara helps carry the food plates. You thank him for helping you out. Once they started eating, you suggested that you'll get the others to come by so they can eat as well.

You walk out. Heading to the gym quickly before Nishinoya and Tanaka eat everything. The first gym you walked in was with Kageyama. Yachi is there as well, helping him with his tosses. You told them about the meal and they told you that they'll clean up first because heading to the cafeteria.

You nodded and head to another gym where the other guys would be. Once you walk in, you see Bokuto, Akashi, Hinata, Lev, Kuroo and Kei. You watch them play a little. Seeing Hinata complement Bokuto put a smile on your face as Bokuto blushes by his complements.

After, Bokuto tells Hinata that he'll show him a secret trick that will help him win a match or get past the blockers. 

Kuroo notices you, "(Name)," he says, getting everyone's attention towards you. You smile as he runs up to you.

"Hey, I didn't mean to interrupt or anything but I've made some late-night dinner and I was wondering if any of you are hungry and wanted to eat but looks like that your all busy with something," you say looking at everyone with a smile and then looking at Kuroo.

"We're about done, I think. Right guys?" Kuroo asks as he turns around to look at the boys with a smile.

They all smile and give out a smile.

"(Name) cooking is the best!" Hinata says jumping with a smile.

"Does that mean that you would want some?" you ask him and he nods quickly, "Then you better hurry before Nishinoya and Tanaka finish them," you tell him.