l22l Rape

[WARNING: Mention of rape (as you can see in the title). May trigger. I apologize in advance. If you don't want to read this chapter, skip it. I'll make a recap of this chapter in the next.]

You and Kiyoko went to the gym for morning practice together. Kiyoko looks the same as always but for you, you were extremely tired and you felt like the second you rest or lay your head or even close your eyes you'll fall asleep immediately.

The good news was that you were able to stay awake during morning practice but you kept yawning and you looked very sleepy. You texted your dad and everyone else saying you got to school safely and that you're fine. You even had Mitsuo come to morning practice to check up on you to see if you were okay.

You walked in class and you noticed that the students started changing seats. "What's going on?" You ask as you yawn.

"(Name), today if the day were changing seats," Ko says to you as she notices you walking in.

"Really? I guess I forgot," you tell her.

"Well, the box that's on that desk that's in front of the class has papers with numbers on it. You have to pick a paper and the number you get is going to be your place, it says on the board," Ko points out.

"Also, if you don't like your seating spot then you can always change with someone but if you already like you seating spot then your not forced to change," Nami says as she comes in out of nowhere.

"Nami, you gave me a fright," Ko says as she sighs with reliving.

"Sorry, sorry," Nami says with a smile.

"I was acually waiting for you guys to come. I wanted to pick a number with you guys!" Ko says as she drags both you and Nami to the front so that you all can pick a number. You pick out a piece of paper and you, Ko and Nami all say out loud the numbers they got.

"9," Ko says.

"2," Nami says.

"17," You say.

You all look at the board and then saw that you were all disappointed by your seating. You were all seating far away from each other.

"Oh, I got 1 Tsukki," you heard Yamaguchi says to Tsukishima.

"Yamaguchi has 1?" Ko says as she looks back at her number then at Nami's.

"Let's switch," Nami says to Ko with a smile. Ko smiled back and they both switched papers.

"Hey! Yamaguchi, what number are you?" Nami asks him even tho she already knew. Yamaguchi walks up to you girls with a smile and says, "My seating spot is 1."

"No way! Really? Ko's number is 2! You two are going to be sitting next to each other," Nami says as she pushes Ko closer to Yamaguchi.

"Really? Then that means I won't be lonely if I have someone I know sitting beside me," Yamaguchi says smiling at Ko and Ko just blushes, "Y-Yeah," she says shyly.

"What's your seating place Nami, (Name)?" Yamaguchi asked the both of you.

"I am sadly a number 9," Nami says with a sad look but you all could tell it was just fake and she was just joking around.

"You (Name)?" Yamaguchi asks.

"17," you say looking at your piece of paper. You notice that you were sitting beside the window but the only problem was that you were...

"Oh! You're sitting in front of Tsukki!" Yamaguchi says out loud and Tsukishima heard it.

"Excuse me, (Your Last Name)?" On of your classmate says as he taps on your shoulder so he could get your attention. You look at him, wondering what he wanted.