l62l I Can Be Gay

So I've heard that I make my chapters a little too long. Per chapter, I usually write up to 3000 to 4000 words, sometimes 5000 to 6000 if I have time so I wanted to ask if you wanted the chapter to be shorter or just the same as always. Please let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were asked if you wanted to give out the medals, well hold them while the one talking puts it around the player's neck. You stood up quickly and accepted it. You went through each player. You were a little nervous about Kurasuno but they seemed to have forgotten what you got them into or what your secret even is. Almost as if they didn't care.

Once you reached Kei, you smile and mouthed Congratulations which he smiled too. Once you got to Satori you mouthed, ready to party? and he smiled.

.

.

.

You were currently waiting for Kei to meet up with you. Kentaro is with Satori at the moment. They're talking about something, maybe Satori was telling him about the Karaoki and Kentaro was trying to get out of it, who knows.

You told your father to go home as you'll be with Kentaro and Satori. Your father knows them and was okay with it so he left. "I thought you would never leave," someone says walking up to you as you were on your phone.

You look at the person and see Oikawa. Iwaizumi is standing next to him, giving you an apologetic look. You put your phone in your pocket, "Oikawa, Iwaizumi, you'Re both still here" you say, making sure you weren't sounding rude, "I didn't see you in the audience.

"This guy rathered die than watch the reward ceremony so we left but he kept on insisting on waiting for you," Iwaizumi tells you making you look at Oikawa.

"Really? Why?" you ask Oikawa even though you knew the answer to that question when you saw his expression. He can be easy to read once in a while.

"Well, I wanted to give you the honours to take me on a date," he tells you which made you raised an eyebrow.

"Me? Take you, on a date?" you question. Giving him the look that,s asking him if he's serious.

"Told you. She's not interested. Can I go home now?" Iwaizumi ask Oikawa.

"Well, yeah, well, I want to take you on a date or just you know," Oikawa says getting nervous. This is a first. Is Oikawa getting shy and nervous? Even Iwaizumi is surprised.

You then felt an arm around your shoulder. You look at the person who has there arm around you and you see Kei. He's staring at Oikawa with a deadly glare.

"Four eyes?" Oikawa says looking at Kei.

"What do you want with my girlfriend?" Kei asks him, pulling you closer to him. You blush as you love the way that sound... My girlfriend...

"Girlfriend?" Oikawa questions as he points at you and then as Kei with a questionable look.

"Congrats. Never knew you two were dating," Iwaizumi says.

"Back then no but--" Kei holds your hand as he interrupts you.

"Well, we should get going, everyone is waiting for you," Kei tells you. He then bows and takes you away from them.

You giggle at his jealousy which you found cute, "Kei," you say softly as you weren'T angry at what he did. He's jealous and that's normal. Kei stops and looks at you, you can still see the jealousy in his eyes. 

You smile, grab him by the arm to pull him down a little and you kiss his cheek which made him smile, "There's not to be jealous of," you tell him with a giggle.