l106l Kill Him

"Hey, X," Ray says as he walks in X's hospital room with a smile. X looks at him as he's all dress up in a suit that Ellie, Ray's sister, got for him. X has his hair pull back, showing his face, he's wearing a white dress shirt that's tucked in his midnight blue, that's close to the colour black, pants along with midnight blue, which colour is also close to the colour back, blazer. "Well, damn," Ray comments as he looks at his best friend.

"Too much?" X ask nervously but Ray shakes his head.

"Let's just say it's a good thing that I'm not gay," Ray tells him which made him laugh.

"Did you get it?" X ask and Ray nods.

"You bet I did," Ray says as he walks up to X as he takes a small box out of his pocket. He hands it to his friend who gently takes it in his hand and open it.

X looks at the beautiful ring inside. He then looks at his best friend nervously, "Do you think it's too soon? Like--"

"Woah, hold it there buddy," Ray says as he didn't want X to have a panic attack, "I have never seen you so happy before. Soleil makes you happy and she's a keeper. Everyone loves her, she gets along with everyone, she brings the best out of you and as your best friend and soon to be best man once you ask me the question, I can see you really love her even if it's been only a couple of months," Ray tells him honestly. "And not to mention that you're having a baby with her and she seriously can't live without you and you can't live without her either so there's that," Ray says which made X smile.

"Well, if she says---"

"No, no, no," Ray interrupt him, "When she says," he corrects which made X smile brighter and boost up his confidence.

"When she says yes, will you be my best man?" X ask.

"Hell yeah I will!" Ray says loudly and then they hug tightly.

"Is everything okay here?" someone says which made X and Ray look at the person who's standing by the door. 

Soleil.

"Woah," Soleil says as she looks at her lover, "Why are you dressed up nicely? You should be resting," Soleil says as she walks up to X who hides the box in his blazer pocket.

"I'll get going," Ray says as he give a wink at X and a pat on the back, wishing him good luck and then he pats Soleil's shoulder and walks out of the room. Leaving Soleil confuse.

"Felix, seriously, you're still injured," Soleil says as she ignores what just happened and looks at her lover, at the father of her baby, "I understand you're able to walk and move around but you should be absolutely careful. You don't want to reopen your stitches," Soleil tells him as she places her hands on his chest and pushes him on hospital bed.

X sits down and pulls Soleil close to him. His hand on her waist while hers were around his neck, "You're beautiful," he tells her which made her smile. He leans in to kiss her but she pulls back.

"No can do buddy. You need to get better quickly because my hormones are all over the place and as soon as you kiss me, I'm going to be in the mood and you are injured so please just get better or else I'll go crazy," Soleil confesses which made X smile.

"I'm okay," he tells her was he connects his lips with her and Soleil tries to pull back, her mind is telling her to let him rest but her body is saying otherwise. He kiss soon turns into a makeup session.

Soleil snaps out of it and uses what little strength she has to pull back, "Nope!" she says, "Felix, please, I'm trying to be strong here," Soleil tells him which made him laugh a little.

"God... I love you Soleil," X says as he hugs her waist but gently, not wanting to hurt her or the baby.

Soleil gently plays with his hair, "I do too but where is this all coming from?" she ask which made X look at her with a smile.