l40l Two Idiots

"Bokuto!" you say you walk up to him. He hugs you and you hug him back, "Its good to see you again," you tell him.

"Same! You finally joined Volleyball!" Bokuto says.

"Yeah, a certain crow tried blackmailing me into it but failed but also made me realized that joining wouldn't be a bad idea," you tell him.

"That's awesome?" he says as he wonders if that's a good thing or bad, "But hey, how are things with you, (Your Mother's Last Name)" Bokuto ask and you widen your eyes because when you went to his school you didn't use that last name and you only used that last name when you when to Nekoma.

You made absolutely sure that no one would call you by your last name, especially Kuroo and Bokuto and you know that Kuroo mostly calls you Kitten or your first name. He only called you by your last name that one time because he wasn't sure if it was really you or not.

So you right you try to play it off, to play it cool as if you were confused to why he called you that, "(Your mother's last name)?" you say as if you never use that name before.

"Is the last name you came with to my school was real or also a fake or was the one you went to Kuroo's school a fake as well?" Bokuto ask you.

"B-Bokuto, I have no idea what you're talking about right now," you tell him.

"I don't want this to come off mean or rude or whatever because this isn't like me but Kuroo and I know. It didn't make any sense at first but then Kuroo pointed it out. The reason why you don't show your shoulder, why you get change in the bathroom and not in the changing room. Why you didn't want to join volleyball back then, it all made sense but the question now is what are you going to do to me and Kuroo when we found out who you are," Bokuto says and this was very surprising to you because Bokuto wasn't one to play smart or even be smart outside of volleyball.

"I-I..." you know where he was getting at, you can read it from his expression but you don't want to believe.

"Doing this is not really my thing, it's not me but you can't blame me for being cautious," Bokuto tells you.

"Bokuto... when you said you and Kuroo know... Is this was Kuroo wanted to talk to me about?" you ask him with an impression that says that what he just told you is still not true.

"Yeah, we were going to do it together but I saw you and I wanted to get it out of my chest," Bokuto tells you.

"Bokuto, I'm still very confused, what are you trying to tell me because I don't know what you're trying to say," you say.

Bokuto bends down so he can whisper something into your ear, "After this, I still hope we can be friends... Miss Shiwakita," he says and then backs up a little. 

Your eyes widen... He knows... He knows now... But why isn't he shocked? or surprised or mad? Why isn't he going telling other people? You couldn't help but wonder so much.

"Bokuto, what are you doing?" One of his teammates calls for him.

"Let's talk later," he tells you, "You're captain is coming!!" He says with a smile as he goes back.

You were still in shock. You look at Kuroo who was talking with his teammates and then you both made eye contact. He saw your shocked expression and noticed that you know that he knows because he looked at Bokuto quickly.

"(Na--)," Sugawara was about to call you but you left the gym quickly, "(--Me)...? ...Is everything okay with her?" Sugawara asks as he was worried about you.

"I'll go check up on her," Yachi says and Kiyoko nods. Tsukishima saw Bokuto talk to you and he saw that he whispered something to you and he thought it must have been something bad to make you make such a surprised look.