l16l A Smile

The game continued and it your ankle was getting worst but you were able to handle it. You at the back corner, it was your turn to serve. You did a jump serve, Nishinoya received it but because it saw you that served it. Nishinoya's received went to your side. You look at Hinta, you could tell he was panicking. Everyone knows that Kageyama was going to toss it to Hinata so the other team was ready to triple block Hinata.

I really hate being block... Hinata thought to himself

"If you can't get through them then go around them!" Kageyama yells out. Hinata run to the other side and the 3 blockers from the other side followed him and they believed that Hinata was going to jump and spike but instead Hinata run back to where he was before, he got there and jumped. Kageyama tosses him the ball and Hinata spiked it and got a point for your team.

"Like (Name) said, the ace power through the blocker but you dodge them! With your speed and jump and set, we can beat anybody! If your going to be a decoy then be the best one at there right, (Name)?" Kageyama says.

You look at Hinata and Kageyama and said, "Hinata with Kageyama set and your speed, you two will make a killer duo. You may not be the ace, you may not be tall or big but you can jump and run, you have the skill the others don't, so use them and be the best decoy this world has ever seen!"

"How are you so wise, (Name)?" Tanaka asks you.

"Because I was once a decoy and I didn't like that, like Hinata I wanted to be the Ace but someone wise told me that being the decoy is way better than being the Ace," you tell him. Tsukishima looks at you and for soemreason he wanted to walk up to you and ask you who you were talking about. He wanted to comfort you.

"Per mama! No quiero ser un senuelo! Quiero ser el Ace! (But mama! I don't want to be a decoy! I want to be the ace!)" The 4 years old you cry.

"Carino, no hay nada de malo en ser un senuelo, (Sweety, There's nothing wrong with being the decoy)" Your mother tells you as she wipes the tears away.

"Ser el Senuelo es lo peor! Quiero ser como tu mama! Quiero ser el ace, (Being the decoy is the worst! I want to be like you mama! I want to be the ace,)" the 4 years old you told your mom as you continued to cry.

"Por que quieres ser como yo, carino? (Why do you want to be like me, sweety?)" Your mother ask.

"Porque Mama es increible y fuerte! Eres alta y rapida! Cuando saltas, parece que estas volando! ...y quiero ser asi... pero en cambio... todo por lo que soy bueno es ser un senueloé... ser un senuelo significa que no soy tan bueno...(Because mama is awesome and strong! You're tall and fast! When you jump it looks like you're flying! ...and I want to be like that... but instead... all I'm good for is being a decoy.. being a decoy means I'm not that good.)" the 4 years old you confess to your mom.

"Carino, escucha, si tienes que ser un señuelo, entonces ¡sé el mejor señuelo que el mundo ha visto! ser el señuelo es tan importante como ser el as porque al final un punto es un punto. ¡Así que sé el mejor señuelo que este mundo ha visto y demuestra a los niños que ser un señuelo es tan malo y que es la mejor posición para estar! (Sweety listen if you have to be a decoy then be the best decoy that world has seen! Being the decoy is as important as being the ace because, in the end, a point is a point. So be the best decoy this world has seen and show those kids that being a decoy is that bad and it's the best position to be in!)" Your mother tells you as she cleans your tear and this time you smiled and nod.

"Well whoever it was, Hinata being a decoy isn't that bad, so be the best one out there," Nishinoya tells him.

"Okay!" Hinata says with a bright smile.