l46l Phone Call

"Just who are you (Name)?" Tsukishima asks you.

You look away and then you look at him, "... I'm sorry, Kei... I truly thought that I could make a difference. I like you... I really do, Kei and I was really happy when you confessed--"

"(Name)--"

"But...! I can't... I'm sorry. If you're with me, It will only make your life worse. I'm no good... This isn't a lie or an excuse, it's the truth, you'll regret finding out, everyone will so... Let's go back to the way we use to, alright? As friends, I'll see you in class, Tsukishima," you tell him and then walk away.

You open the roof door to see Anthony and Mitsuo waiting. They look at you while you give them a painful look. They knew you were hurt but all you did was walk down the stairs to your classroom. Mitsuo and Anthony just followed.

-Time Skip-

"I would never touch my cousin like that. Everything is just one big misunderstanding," Ray says to the principal while you were sitting on the couch.

"I was even there," Sakura tells him.

"They came here today so that the rumour wouldn't get worse. Everyone is already getting a bad idea," Shiro says.

"It only been a few hours, how did you both find out about the rumour?" the principal asks Sakura and Ray.

"Mitsuo got the text last night. He told me about it and my family found out and wanted to deal with it as soon as possible," you tell him.

"I understand. All of this is one misunderstanding. I'll take care of it but if anything happens, if the kids start to bully you, please tell me, don't be afraid to get help, okay?" the principal tells you and you nod.

-Time Skip-

"That could have ended badly," Ray tells you as he was standing with you in front of the school.

"Yeah, but it's better to take care of it as quickly before the picture reaches the police. I mean they found the dead body in the hotel room this morning," Sakura says.

"What are the police saying?" Mitsuo ask.

"Only that it was a gang fight but they have no idea who is behind it," Sakura says.

"They're either going to blame it on the Shiwakita family or the Jigokunoki family," you point out.

"Well, in the paper, they're both the worst family out there, well, dangerous. Anyone would believe it," Anthony tells you.

"That's what pisses me off, I mean, if a kid gets beaten up and someone says a Shiwakita did it, they'll believe it," Sakura says.

"It's the price to pay to be in a dangerous family, I mean, we didn't get to the top for doing nothing, the tattoos on our body prooves it," you say with a sigh.

"Even if I'm not in the Shiwakita family, I still have my family tattoo on my back, like how do you change into your gym clothing?" Anthony asks Mitsuo.

"Just put your back on the wall," Mitsuo tell shim.

"I can't do that. Everyone now wants me to lift my shirt so that they can see my abs," Anthony says.

"You should be proud of that, I mean, if you were older, I would have made you mine already," Sakura says which then makes Mitsuo hit her shoulder, "What? It's true," Sakura tells him and Mitsuo rolls his eyes.

"I could say the same, except if you were younger, Nena," Anthony tells Sakura with a wink.

"Come on, we should get going," Ray tells Sakura and she nods.