l75l Pull Out

"Well, well, well, it's good to see you both joining us," Adriana says with a smirk as Soleil and X walk in the dinner room at the same time.

You look at them with a smile on your face. You weren't in your PJ. You were already changed in clothing. You're wearing a purple sweater with black shorts. You're also wearing your glasses.

Soleil keeps her cool, trying not to let her cheeks turn pink while X stood there with a straight face as he pretends not to understand what Adriana met by that.

Soleil looks at the dinner table and sees her mother sitting and enjoying a beautiful breakfast with her daughter next to her, feeding her and making her she's eating properly, "Mama," Soleil says with a smile as she goes to her other side.

"I'm okay," she tells her in English so everyone can hear.

Soleil family is indeed Spanish but they know English. They speak Spanish between each other just because it's their first language but because they are people around who don't really know Spanish, except for you and X that is, they decide to speak in English so that they can all get along.

"Soleil?" you say as you look at her and sees looks back at you, "Your eyes..." you says as you look at them and Adriana looks at Soleil wondering what's wrong with her eyes but then she sees it.

Soleil quickly looks down, she forgot to put on her contacts.

You get up and walk towards her, "Are your eyes really red?" you ask her with a curiosity in your eyes. You were like a little girl seeing snow for the first time. Adriana gets close as well, wanting to get a close look.

Soleil raises her head and nods while looking at you and then at Adriana, "Awesome!" you and Adriana say at the same that. "That's so rare. I've only seen anime characters with red eyes but seeing a living being is something else," you say with a bright smile which made Soleil smile.

X smiles at the sight of that and was about to sit down but you look at him, "X?" your voice was more serious which made X look at you wondering what's wrong, "We need to talk about something," you tell him as you walk to him and he nods.

You both didn't step out of the room but just moved away from the other, "Do you know any one with the name Rose Garcelia?"  you ask him and he shakes his head.

"No, I never heard of anyone with that name?" he tells you.

"Are you sure?" you ask him and he nods.

"Why? Is something bothering you?" he ask you and you nod.

"Kei, last night he informed me about something. H wanted me to check it out because he didn't quite trust this person," you tell him which got his full attention.

"What do you mean?" he ask.

"Kei, he was walking home until this lady who was wearing an over sized suit or something just came out of nowhere. She wasn't wearing any shoes on and she looked like a mess. She only had one eye as the other was really messed up," you explain which made him cross his arms and looks at you as he wanted you to continue.

"She asked him to help her. Saying how she needed to get back to her family and Kei was going to cal the police and the ambulance to help to woman but she begged him not to call the police and saying how there was someone after her," you explain which he nods too.

"Kei didn't know what to do and helped her. His mother is taking care of her but Kei doesn't trust her. The lady, who said her name is Rose Garcelia, she said that the people who took her did something to her eye," you explain which got him thinking.

"I know a few Rose but I never met a person or heard of someone with that name specific except in places outside of the country but they weren't woman who people would torture," X explains which you nod too.