l86l No, A Warning

The car ride was very awkward. Very quiet. No one said anything. Ray drives the car, X is in the passage seat while you and Soleil where at the back. No one asked how it went or what happened. 

You noticed the red puffy eyes on Soleil's face which made you assumed that she cried. Ray was going to ask but you stopped him as you didn't want Soleil to talk about something she's not ready to talk about yet.

At least, that's how you saw it.

The tension the into car ride were deep and were awkward. You felt uncomfortable and so did Ray. X and Soleil were just looking out the window quietly which made you wonder what happened.

The car ride has never felt so long before. Ray wanted to say something and so did you just so that the tension can low down a little but you were both afraid that it would make things just worst.

"(Name)?" Soleil quietly says which made you looks at her but it also caught both boys attention.

"Yes?" you respond.

"Um, do you know a Cecelia Milieu?" Soleil ask as she slowly looks at you.

The question almost made Ray crash the car but he kepis a good grip and continued driving quietly as he wanted to hear what Soleil wanted to say. X was the same. Both boys wondered how she knew that name but kept quiet as they wanted to hear her talk.

You were surprised as well.

"I do, she's the youngest--"

"I know, the third child of the Milieu family, she gave me that intro," Soleil says which you nod to. "Were you close with her?" she ask you.

"Were as in the past tense? Then yes. I would say we were once close but we're not now, why do you want to know this? Have she spoken to you?" you ask her and Soleil nods.

"The first time was on the day of our girl talk. You were talking with Anthony and I went to get myself a drink. She popped out of nowhere and we sort of started talking. I made her a drink out of kindness which she enjoyed but then after a couple of minutes, she disappeared. The second meeting was this morning, apparently she now knows everything about me or what the says on the fils," Soleil explains which did worry everyone in the car.

"What are you trying to say Soleil? Is there something you want to tell me?" you ask her worriedly.

Soleil thinks about but then shakes her head, "No, nothing important. She was just telling me "the good old days" which she clearly pointed out about one fact that I was quite shock about," Soleil says, "X, I didn't know you were engaged to her," Soleil says which made the tension in the car drop so bad.

No one expected that. X was going to say something about it to defend himself or just explain himself as he felt like the need to do it even though all Soleil said was a fact. Something she didn't know about and she wasn't asking about it, just saying how she didn't know.

Before X could even say a word, Soleil continued, "(Name), can you be honest with me about something?" Soleil ask you.

"Of course," you tell her honestly.

"How are things going between Anthony and Mitsuo? And be honest," Soleil ask of you which made you sigh but you did say you were going to be honest.

"At the moment, not so good," you tell her which surprised X but you could read Soleil's expression and see that she wasn't surprised, just angry. Ray already knows what's going on with them so he was mostly focus on the road.

"They were fine when we left, what happened?" she ask.

"As kids, Cecelia has a cousin named Esther who had a huge crush on Mitsuo. She was always clingy around him all the time. using other people away from him so that she could keep him to herself. She even hurt me when I saw just showing him a drawing I made using the techniques and skills he showed me and Mitsuo has always been like a brother to me so no romance has ever happened between the both of us but apparently she showed up and it looked as if the crush she had on Mitsuo years back were still there and Anthony got the wrong idea," you tell her.