l3l Gave Up

"Can you?" Sugawara ask.

You looked at Mitsuo and he nods his head letting you know that you can say no if you're not comfortable with it. You looked at Sugawara.

"I'll give it a shot," you said.

"Great, I'll inform the others," Sugawara says.

"You'll do great," Mitsuo tells you.

"I hope so," you said. Mitsuo went to talk with Daichi and everyone else. You were left alone. Your hands were shaking, you didn't know if you could do it or anything.

"Hey," someone calls you out.

You looked who it was and it was Tsukishima.

"French fry," you said.

"The name is Tsukishima, Tsukishima Kei," he says with an attitude that is tired of you calling him french fries.

"Tsukishima huh? I apologize for calling you french fry. To tell the truth, I just didn't remember your name," you admit.

"Whatever," he says.

"So why did you come to tell me?" you ask.

"Right, Don't you want to put on some pants, I heard you were going to play a match with us so don't you think wearing pans will be easier than wearing a skirt," he says.

"I guess so, thank you for telling me, excuse me," you said as you grab your bag and took out your gym clothes.

You went to get change.

"Why does she talk like that?" Tsukishima asks himself.

You come out wearing your gym outfit. The teams were made and you and Mitsuo were on different teams. Before the game start, you tied up your hair into a ponytail.

You were with, the king, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Ennoshita. The line up was, Ennoshita was on the right back side were you usually serve. Beside him was Yamaguchi and beside Yamaguchi was you. In front of you was Tsukishim, beside him was the king, beside the king was Hinata. 

Your opponents were Daichi, Suga, Narita, Kinoshita, Tanaka and Mitsuo. The line up for them was, Mitsuo on the back left side, the position where you serve. Beside him was Daichi, beside Daichi was Nirita. In front of Narita was Kinoshita, beside him was Sugawara and beside Sugawara was Tanaka.

"We're going to serve first," Daichi said.

Everyone on your side got into position. Mitsuo serves first bit because he didn't really know how to serve the way everyone else can, he does the easy kind of serve that you just have you lower your arm and hit the ball.

Mitsuo got it over, "Yamaguchi!" you yell. Yamaguchi got into position and received it properly.

"I did it!" Yamaguchi says with a surprise and a big smile.

The king goes get the receive and it tosses it to Hinata. Hinata had his eyes closed and he spikes it. It went in and your team got the first point.

"He had his eye closed," you said.

"That felt amazing!" Hinata said as he looks at his palm and then jumps up and down

"Whoa! That was awesome Hinata, Kageyama!" Mitsuo says.

You looked at Mitsuo, "His name is Kageyama?" You said as you whisper but moved your lips easy enough for Mitsuo to read them. He nods. You felt embarrassed for calling him the king.

"Ennoshita, your serve," Daichi says.

Ennoshita serves the ball and he got it over perfectly. Daichi receives it. Sugawara tosses the ball the Tanaka, Tanaka yells oh yeah and spikes it. Tsukishima jumps to block the spike and he successfully did but Mitsuo slide on the ground and receive it but unfortunately, his face hit the ground. He got back up.