l59l What Are You Doing Here?

"(Name)," X says as he walks towards you. You look at him. He moves in close, there was barely any distance between the both of you. He whispers something in your ear. He then looks at you and you nod.

Kei notices. He remembers seeing him before. He sees you give him a nod and he turns to face Mitsuo quickly. He tells him something and Mitsuo also nods. He sees you tell them something and they nod and leave.

Kentaro was still there. He knows why they had to leave but he sees you walking close to him, you whispered something in his ear and he just gave you a nod. It made Kei question, who was he? Is he your brother like you said like last time or someone else?

The next thing that happens, Shiwatorizawa male volleyball players walk in. Making a big entrance. Satori sees you and Kentaro immediately and waves at both of you with a smile and you both wave back with a smile, well you smile, Kentaro waves with a straight face.

"That blond guy, number 11, he keeps looking at you. He's the guy, isn' he?" Kentaro asks you as he looks at Satori.

"Seriously? Is it that obvious?" you ask him.

"Well, yeah. To me at least. He's the one who blocked me. That four-eye really did piss me off," he tells you.

"He did, didn't he?" you ask with a giggle.

"But he's going up against Satori and I'm sure Satori knows and he's going to do what he can to piss him off," he tells you.

"Maybe," you say, "But it's going to be fun to watch," you tell him.

"You're nervous," he points out.

"But also excited," you tell him with a smile, "But hey, at least..." your words got cut off as you see Kageyama and Hinata do a quick attack but this one was different. Hinata was so close to the next. 

You've noticed how Shiwatorizawa boys were shocked but now also excited to play against Kurasuno.

You see the players of each team walking into a straight line. Looks like the game is about to begin.

"We will now begin the final game of the national high school volleyball qualifying tournament. This game determents Miagi preservatives and the overall winners all-boys team," a lady says on the mic, "Our challengers are Kurasuno high school and Shiratorizawa Academie. Please give them a warm welcome," she says.

Everyone starts clapping, even you and Kentaro. The lady on the mic then starts introducing the line up for both teams. Once they said Kei's name, you saw that his eyes shifted to you. You both made eye contact and you smile gently as you gave him a thumbs up.

Once everyone got into position, you got curious and try to imagine the outcomes of this match. You've noticed how Kurasuno had a different lineup. They put the three tallest against Ushijima. Kei is in the middle, right in front of Ushijima.

The first ball goes to Kurasuno and Daichi starts with the serve. Daichi serves they receive and the setter sends it to Ushijima. Kurasuno does a triple block, Kei, Kageyama and Asahi but something was different. They left a little space.

But you also notice that that little space is for Ushijima to spike and for Nishinoya to receive but the spike was too hard does it went back. Nishinoya touched it but because of the strong impact, the ball went back and no one could the second touch it which leads Shiwatorizawa the first point.

Shiwatorizawa does the serve. The ball goes over to Daichi who lets the ball go, thinking that it's going to be an out but sadly it was an in which give Shiwatorizawa another point. They serve again, the ball hits the net but it goes over.