l85l He Left?

-Hours Before Soleil Saw His Dad And Was Still In The House-

"Soleil," Cecelia says sweetly and with a smile as she walks up to her.

It was the girl she made a drink for but something wasn't right. Soleil doesn't remember giving her her name. "Hey," Soleil says as Cecelia stands in front of her, "What's up?" Soleil says wondering what's going on.

"We didn't get a chance to talk much last time," Cecelia points out.

"You're right but um, I don't remember giving you my name," Soleil says wondering how she knows her name. Something doesn't feel right and a part of her is telling her to get out of this situation, to get away from her.

"Well, you're new. I never saw you before and you can't blame me for getting curious so I did my research, well, I asked my brother and he told me about you. I know you're name is Soleil, you live in Detroit, you're here because you're looking for your father who ran away and left you, your little sister and mother with his debt that you had to pay for and you did it by selling your body and doing people's dirty work," Cecelia only point out a little bit about Soleil as she wants her to know that she knows everything about her, or what the records hold of her.

Soleil doesn't feel safe but looks at Cecelia with a straight face as if she wasn't scared of her even though deep down she is. Soleil knows that she can kill her easily but then Soleil remembers that she's here with you, Cecelia wouldn't hurt her, right?

"You're not wrong there," Soleil says with a smile as if she proud of her work even though she isn't but she needs to act like it. 

She needs to act.

Cecelia then remembers how X back hugged her and notices the hickey on her neck, it's not that noticeable but Cecelia could see it, "Fun night?" she ask which confused Soleil. "The hickey," Cecelia points at which made Soleil cover it quickly.

Pull yourself together... Soleil tells herself, "Yeah, you could say that," Soleil says with a coy smile which did piss off Cecelia but she kept her smile.

"You don't know me do you?" Cecelia says and Soleil shakes her head as she doesn't.

"My name is Cecelia Milieu, I'm the third child of the Milieu family," Cecelia tells her as if she's superior which she is but what Cecelia doesn't know about Soleil is that Soleil can speak without talking, without thinking of the consequence.

"You're name would have been fine. You don't need to give me a whole introduction. Yes, your name is Milieu which I can assume well that you're in a family of Milieu so no need to add I'm the third child of the Milieu Family, if I wanted to know, I would ask," Soleil tells her.

Immediately regretting it but what can she do. She can't take it back and working at a strip club or working for man who she's does their dirty work, you'll think she'll learn to think before talking but no, she doesn't as for one; they find it as a turn on and two; Soleil gets defensive easily.

"I guess you're right," Cecelia says with a smile that haven't changed which Soleil four weird, "You're pretty close with (Name), aren't you?" Cecelia ask her or more like point out but want confirmation.

"Why do you want to know?" Soleil ask.

"Oh it's because she and I were very close friends," Cecelia says with an innocent giggle.

"She never mentioned you before," Soleil says as she remember you talking about your friends and the people you care about to her before but you never mentioned a Cecelia before.

"Well, we use to. Things got complicated for the both of us because of the break up but now that's she here, we started getting close again," Cecelia explains but something she had got Soleil curious.