l24l Advice

You walked up to him quickly and hug him. You wrap your arms around his waist. Your head was on his chest. Tsukishima was surprised by your action, he didn't expect this, he didn't expect you to give him a hug, he doesn't know what to do.

He doesn't know if he should push you away, or hug you back or if he should say something. "Thank you," you tell him with a smile.

Tsukihsima place a hand on your hand as he looks the other way, he stills doesn't know what to do, "Hey... What song were you singing just now?" Tsukishima asks not knowing what exactly he should say.

"The song was Calypso Luis Fonsi, " you tell him as you let him go and back up.

"You mean the guy who sings Despacito?" he asks.

"Yes," you tell him with a smile, "Hey..." you say looking the other way, you started feeling a little nervous, you didn't know why, "I'm sorry for.. you know.. Hugging you," you tell him with a blush.

C-Cute... Tsukishima says to himself as he looks at you. "Do you want to try the other instruments? It can be good practice," Tsukishima suggest and you nod.

You and Tsukihsima stay in the music room for a while, you played the instruments and Tsukihsima just watch and listen, you played with your eyes closed and open them once you finish playing, you sand a few times and Tsukihsima just loves listening to your voice.

You ask Tsukishima to play an instrument but he told you that he doesn't know how. You tried to show him but it failed real bad and every mistake that he makes just makes you laugh, the mistake he was doing were mistakes that even a 3 years old won't do. 

You were enjoying yourself so much, you were smiling more than you usually do and you were laughing more than you have ever had. You knew damn well that Tsukihsima was bringing parts of you that you never expect to see or feel. You were feeling something but you didn't know what, you had an idea of what it could be but you kept on rejecting the idea that it was that.

-Time Skip-

You were in your room, putting on your PJ. Your hair was down and you were wearing your glasses, you walked to the main room where there was a huge TV, couches, it was practically the hanging out room, there was even a grand piano.

When you walked in you saw Mitsuo sitting on the couch with his phone. He looked like he was texting someone. You walk and sat down beside him, he sees you, "Hey, (Your nickname)," he says as he sends a text.

"Are you texting, you know who?" you ask. and he nods with a blush. "How did you find out that you were in love with her?" you ask and Mitsuo jumps on you as he covers your mouth.

"Shhh! Did you forget that my family is in the building, they don't know and if Sakura finds out then I'll never hear the end of it," Mitsuo tells you and you nod. He sighs and lets you go, he backs up and sends a text and then puts his phone down. "Why do you want to know?" he asks.

"I'm curious," you tell him.

"About love?" he asks with a surprised.

"Well, it's a feeling that I'm not quite sure about. I mean, I can read people quite well but when it comes to that emotion then I'm quite useless," you tell him.

Mitsuo blushes when you tell him that, he never thought the day would come that you would ever want to talk about love, "(Name), love can't really be described, it's just something you feel," Mitsuo tells you.

"Then how did you know you were in love with Lucy?" you ask him.

Mitsuo looks around to see that no one is eavesdropping, he then looks at you, "It started when I couldn't get my eyes off her, I mean, whenever I go, I see her. I can't stop looking at her smiling or laughing, and there were even times were she even caught me staring. My face goes red and I look away quickly but sometimes she would give me a smile and a wave and that's when the heart in my chest just burst out. It was like I wished time stopped so that I could just look at her smile," he tells you with a smile. It was obvious that he was thinking of her.