l44l Questions

"The doctor said that you need a full week of rest, (Name)," Shiro tells you.

"I know exactly what he told me, Shiro," you tell him.

"Then why are you at school? More like how did you get here. I made sure to leave you at home," Shiro says.

"Usui was a dear and drove me here," you tell him and he just sighs.

"Go and sit down, we'll talk when class is over," he tells you and you nod. You walk to your seat and sit down and Shiro went back to his lesson.

Tsukishima turns around and looks at you, "Hey, what---"

"Tsukishima, please focus on the lesson, this might or might not be on the exam so pay full attention," Shiro tells Tsukishima.

"Sorry, sir," he says and faces forward.

Young love, Shiro tells himself with a smile and small sigh. Shiro explains the lesson and you did your work with your left hand. You can write with both hands so you didn't have a lot of difficulties with using your left hand.

All you had to be careful is with people touching your right arm or moving it because it hurts a lot. When the class came to an end, Ko and Nami hurried to your side. Yamaguchi did the same and Tsukishima turned around.

"What happened to you?" Ko asks.

"How did you break your arm?" Nami asks.

"Does it hurt? I mean, are you okay?" Yamaguchi asks worriedly.

"Guys... It's nothing to worry about, I just---"

"(Name), outside," Shiro calls for you and you get up.

Anthony walks up to you and puts his hand on your left shoulder, "You owe me," he tells you with a wink. 

You place your left hand on top of his. "Thank you," you tell him, "I don't think I can swim at the pool party," you tell him.

"Don't worry about it, I'll help swim," he tells you and you roll your eyes.

When you got home with a broken arm, you didn't go to the hospital because you already have a doctor in the family. Anthony spent the night at your house in one of the million guest room you have in that house.

In the morning, he checked in on you and you asked him to braid your hair. He didn't really understand why you wanted him to braid your hair but he always sees you with your hair braided so he just thoughts you wanted your hair braided just because.

But when he saw you walk in the class with your hair braided, he finally understood and he couldn't help but smile. You then walk to Shiro. "Anthony," Nami calls for him.

Anthony walks towards them, "What's up guys?" Anthony says with his hand in his pocket and a smile.

"Do you know what happened with (Name)?" Nami asks him.

"Um, did (Name) tell you what happened with her arm?" Anthony ask. You haven't discussed with anyone about what the lie would be if anyone asks what happened with your arm so Anthony asks them if you said anything so that he can go along any lie you said.

Tsukishima looks at Anthony because he knows that Anthony would have said something, he would have said how you got hurt instead of asking. "She was about to but Shiro-sensei called for her before she got the chance," Ko tells him.

"Well, um, (Name), she... um... How do I explain it...?" Anthony says as he scratches the back of his head.

"Acually, I called (Name) last night. I wanted to confirm something about a strategy that she asks me to look at. She sounded like she was in pain and I asked her if everything was okay. She told me she was but she didn't sound like it so I continued asking until she told me," Tsukishima says.