l105l Are You Sure?

"You want to go on a late night drive? There's a place I want to take you," you ask Kei who nods. 

"Alright," he says as he walks to the other side of the car truck. He gets on the passenger seat and put on his seatbelt and you look at him confusedly even though you were the one who asked him, "Where are we going?" he ask as he looks at you.

"Are you sure? Shouldn't you let you let your mother know?" you ask which made him smile as he finds it cute how you're worrying about him.

"It's okay, they know," he tells you and you nod.

"You might get home late," you mention.

"That's okay too so let's go to the place you want to take me," he says which made you smile.

"Yes, sir," you says as you get the car truck started.

.

.

.

"You know I would do anything to keep you safe, right?" Hoseok says gently as he looks deeply into his girlfriend's eyes who's sitting on his lap with her arms around his neck.

"What's going on?" Nami ask him worriedly. Hoseok only gets like this, saying things how he would do anything to keep her safe or how much he loves her whenever something will happen, something bad.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that I love you," Hoseok tells her as he hugs her waist and place his head in the crook of her neck, placing soft tender kisses on them. Nami gently runs her hands through his hair.

"What's going to happen, Hobi?" Nami ask once again.

"Something that's not good," Hoseok admits which did worry Nami but he trust him. They have known each other for over three years now, dating for two so they know when something is wrong with the other. 

"Hoseok, talk to me..." Nami ask of him.

"Can you promise me something?" Hoseok ask which is confusing and worrying Nami.

"What?" Nami ask.

"If something happens to me, I want you to move on and find someone who will love you and care for you better than I did..." Hoseok whispers which made Nami grab his shoulder and push him back gently, wanting to see his face to see if he was serious.

"Hoseok, what the hell? What's going on? What's going to happen? What are you going to do?" Nami ask as she terrified of what's going to happen with her boyfriend.

"Nami, please, promise me that," Hoseok begs as he looks at the woman he loves in the eyes.

Nami shakes her head. She's scared, "No, Hobi, whatever you're planning to do, don't. I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you. Whatever you're---"

"Nami! Please! Promise me this..." Hoseok begs desperately this time which made Nami bit her lip as she holds back her terrified tears but she nods.

"Okay... I promise but you have to promise me that you'll come back to me..." Nami ask which made Hoseok hug her again.

"I love you so much Nami..." he whisper which made her hug him back.

"I love you too Hoseok..." she says and then Hoseok pulls back and looks at her. He connects his lips with hers and Nami didn't waist a second of kissing him back.

They had a passionate night together...

.

.

.

"Are we even allowed to be here?" Kei ask as you park right by a house but not any house, a beach house. The beach house wasn't that big, it looks like any other house. It's big enough for a family and a group of friend.