l4l Giving It A Chance

You went to your class. When you walked in, you notice right away Tsukishima and Yamaguchi sitting together while eating lunch. They also noticed you. You took your seat and took out your lunch.

You started eating. You alone at the back of the class corner, you used to it by now, you always told yourself that it was for the best. You got used to rejecting other kids. You made sure to not get close or tell them too much. You always kept everything to yourself.

There was a part of you that wanted to join the other kids, eat lunch with them, hang out with them during the weekends, stay after school for club activities but you were too scared to do so. You didn't want to take the risk.

You were eating until Tsukishima walked to your desk and left a note on it and then walked out of the classroom. You were surprised by his action. You looked at Yamaguchi and he looked at you too. He gave you a smile and then he took out a piece of paper and started to write. It looked like he was doing work. 

You grab the paper that Tsukishima left on your desk, you opened it and started to read it.

You have a sweet singing voice and it looked like you didn't want anyone to see you singing. You were also singing in Spanish, I bet no one knows about that. Meet me outside, by the cherry blossom tree if you don't want anyone to find out.

He got a lot of nerves!

You put your lunch away and rush outside to the cherry blossom tree.

You saw Tsukishima and he noticed you walking his way.

"You took your sweet time," Tsukishima says.

"Don't take your sweet time, get straight to the point Tsukishima," you tell him looking right straight into his eyes.

"Train the volleyball team," he says.

"What?" you question.

"You heard me, I don't like repeating myself," Tsukishima says.

"You're blackmailing me?"

"I wouldn't call it that, it's more like making a deal," he says.

"Why do you even care if a join the damn volleyball team, if I train them?" you ask annoyed.

"That's something for me to know and for you to find out or not," he says.

"Fine go ahead," you tell him and turn around and took a few steps away.

"Wait, what?" he questions.

You turn around and walk up to him, "I said go ahead and tell everyone about it, let's see if they'll believe you but let me tell you, you talk then I'll get you expelled from school. I still have to piece of paper about you wanting to meet me and blackmail me," you took out your phone, "I'm not stupid, I knew this would happen, I knew you were going to say something to blackmail me so I recorded everything on my phone, it proves enough that you're trying to blackmail a loner at school," you tell him off. You looked angry and annoyed.

Tsukishima grinned his teeth in anger. 

"I just don't get why you want me to coach the team, I mean you don't even like me," you tell him as you put your phone away.

"It doesn't matter whether I like you or not," Tsukishima tells you.

"Then why are you doing this?" you ask.

"Because if I don't then Hinata and Kageyama are going to be extremely annoying if you're not there, they took a liking to you," Tsukishima says. That wasn't really the reason, he couldn't care less whether Hinata and Kageyama were being annoying or not. Every time he looks at you or sees you walk in a room, he starts to feel weird and whenever he sees you with Mitsuo he gets irritated, he doesn't know why and he wants to know what this annoying feeling he has. He wanted to use this as a way to get closer to you and to figure out what this feeling was.