l30l Just A Point

How can I have overslept? you ask yourself as you were riding your way to the competition. When you woke up, you noticed how late it was. You got up quickly, took off your uniform and put on black legging and a white shirt with your Kurasuno volleyball jacket. 

You had no time to braid your hair so you left it down. You took off your glasses and put on your contacts and then you grabbed your report that you made for the volleyball team. You then sent a text to Kiyoko, letting her know that you're going to be a little late. You then rushed down and told them quickly you had to go. 

Hatake offered to take you there but you rejected it kindly. You grab the key to the motorcycle. You hoped on it quickly and started riding all the way to the competition. You were surprised how there was no police car that asked you to pull over for speeding but oh well.

Once you arrived, you parked your bike, took off your helmet and rushed in. You were trying to find your team and you did. You saw them talking to another team. When you looked carefully, you realized who the other team was, Date Tech.

You then grabbed your hair and put it into a messy bun for the moment. "Guys! My apologies for being late!" you say as you run up to them.

"(Name), it's good to see that you didn't miss the game," Daichi says.

"Never, now what's going on here?" you ask as you look at Date Tech players.

"Wait? (Name)?" A guy with short brown hair, with his bangs falling naturally in a side-swept style. His eyes are sizable and brown with narrow eyebrows.

You look at him. He seems to know you and you were confused but then you see a 192 cm tall with light hair colour and large frame. He looks at you with a serious look, "Taka-senpai?" you say as you look at him.

He nods, a guy with short curly black hair and wide eyes with small black cat-like pupils then recognizes you, "(Name), it's good to see you again," he says with a smile to you.

You recognize him but you don't remember his name, you only remember Takanobu Aone's name because he helped you in the past and you were grateful to him. You respect him. "I barely recognized you with the bun, you usually always had a braid on," The one with side-swept hairstyle guy says. You look at him, trying to remember his name, "What are you doing them? You know what? It doesn't matter, you have time to hang out, right?" He says as he puts his arm around you.

"Um," you say as you were uncomfortable with the situation right now.

Aone then grabs the guy that had his arm around you and moves him away from you, "Taka-senpai," you say as you look at him. He looks back at you, he doesn't change expression but you knew that he was helping you. He knew you didn't like that, "Thank you," you tell him and he nods.

"Well, sorry about them! We'll see you around (Name)," the with curly black hair tells you and you nod.

They all left afterwards, "You know them?" Daichi asks you.

"I went to there school before but that doesn't matter, let's go get ready," you tell them and they nod.

You watch them walk in the gym while you walked the other way, "And where are you heading off to?" Tsukishima asks you.

"Bathroom, I need to go braid my hair," you tell him.

"It looks fine," he tells you.

"No, Kei, you don't understand, there's a reason why I keep my hair braided and not loss or another hairstyle," you tell him and then walk away. Keeping your hair always braided was an excellent way of people not being able to recognize you with your hair down or in a ponytail or any hairstyle at all.