l49l I Won't Let You

You look over your right side and see a blurry figure. You can't see the person correctly, "Without your glasses, you legally blind, aren't you?" he says with a small laugh. His voice, you recognize it, "Here," he says as he grabs your glasses and put it on you.

The blurry figure starts to be stable now. You look at the person, "X?" you say as you sit up.

"Hey," he says with a smile.

"X...?" you say as you can see him clearly but still not believing that it's him, that it's really him. You reach to touch him and you felt his warmth. You start to cry, "X..." you say as softly.

X smiles gently and raises his hand and flicks your forehead. You raise your hand and touch your forehead, "Crybaby," X tells you with a smile which made you smile. You hug him quickly as you cry on him. X hugs you back.

-Time Skip-

You open your eyes, everything is bright... You thought that you must have fallen asleep but then you remember last night, you remember how you saw X. You sit up straight so quickly that you got a little dizzy, "She finally awake," someone says in the room.

Everything is blurry but you recognize the voice, "Anthony?" you say as you reach for your glasses which you assume will be on the small desk next to the bed your laying on.

"Yup and a little bit to your left," Anthony tells you and you move your hand a little bit to the left and you touch your glasses. You grab them and put them on. You can now see Anthony clearly. He's wearing the school uniform. You see him walk towards you and touch your forehead, "Your fever seems to have lowered," Anthony tells you. 

"Anthony, X, how is he?" you ask him. Anthony looks at you with a smile.

"Take a look at this and be careful, you still have a broken arm," he tells you as he gives you his phone and shows you a message.

You take his phone to see what Anthony wants to show you. It was a picture and a text. The picture was X awake with a smirk and the text message was, I lived Bitch. You start to laugh a little, " He sent that to everyone," Anthony tells you.

"Where is he now?" you ask him as you give him back his phone.

"In the room next to you. Your aunt won't let him out and the doctors either. They said that he needs to rest," Anthony tells you.

"I'm glad..." you say softly.

"You've been out for three days," Anthony tells you which made you look at him in disbelieve.

"Three days?" you repeat as you wonder if you heard him right.

"Yeah, after you pass out into my arms. I brought you here. Next thing that happens, you take Mitsuo's motorcycle keys and go somewhere just to have your condition getting worse. Your father got you and got you a doctor. Your forehead was really burning up. Not only did we have to pray for X, but we also had to pray for you," Anthony tells you.

"Sorry to worry everyone..." you tell him as you lower your head.

"Don't worry about, we were all taking turns watching. I had the morning shift but I'll tell everyone that your awake and doing better," Anthony tells you.

"Wait, it is Monday today?" you ask him and he nods, "Why aren't you at school?" you ask him.

"Because we had to present the project today and I don't want to present it on my own. I mean, you know all the precise points of the project which would get us the full marks, I mean, he was your private tutor back then," Anthony tells you which makes you shiver as you remember when he was your tutor.