l91l Cecelia Fucking Milieu

It's already been a few weeks since Soleil's mother passing. The funeral was small. Not many showed up except for Carlos, Jonathan, Cedric and Soleil's friends at work. Soleil does have friends at work as the girls can be close to one other. 

Like the saying, girls gotta stick together.

Lucien cried so much. She said how she wants her mother back and how much she's going to miss her. Soleil kept her tears back, wanting to stay strong for her sister but once her sister was asleep, she cried.

Soleil has found a good apartment for herself and her sister. One that has great bedrooms, a kitchen long with bathrooms. The apartment was also not far from the school Soleil put Lucien in.

Soleil wants her sister to study of course. The three lover boys have also been around for her and Lucien. Cedric and Carlos both love kids and Jonathan is still awkward around kids and is terrified to be around them as well.

Lucien still suffers from her night terrors but every time Soleil tries to wake her up or whenever the boys does, Lucien doesn't remember any of them. Soleil is barely there turning the evening or at night time as she at work, that's when customers show up.

She comes home around two or three am or even six but she always comes home before Lucien goes to school so that she can help her get ready and see then catches on some sleep. Soleil always leaves once her sister is asleep and does her best to spend time with her.

They're both slowly moving one from their mother's death. Cedric did keep his promise and got every single men who surprised that day, including the men who killed her mother and Soleil, out of anger, killed all of them.

But she was smart to ask them why they did it. They answered thinking that she'll let them go. Someone hired them good money but they didn't know who. They only cared about the money and Soleil killed them after getting the information she wanted.

Soleil is very protective over her sister now afraid someone will hurt her but she knows when to give her sister space as she doesn't want her sister to hate her. 

But now, no attacks. Nothing. It felt normal even though Soleil's mother isn't in the picture anymore but the sisters know that she's watching from above, glad that Soleil is spending time with her sister and smiling and laughing with her instead of waisting her time on who hired those man to to kill her.

"Sol!" Lucien says as she runs to her sister who's sitting on the bench as she watches Lucien play at the park with a few of her friends at school Cedric and Carlos are with them as Jonathan went to get something to eat from a food truck. Today none of them work. Cedric owns the company and pays people to do his work and the thing with the mafia, he has trusted people dealing with his work. Carlos is also on his day off but if anything happen, they'll give him a call and he can head to the station. Jonathan just has a simple day off like a normal person.

Soleil watches as to how her sister is running to her while holding something in her hand. Lucien is wearing a beautiful summer dress with shorts under the dress. Her hair in two braids that Soleil made for her and Lucien smile is brighter then any light which makes Soleil smile even more.

Seeing her little sister smile and joyful warms her heart.

Soleil is also wearing a dress, a long sleeve dress that shows her shoulder and collarbone. The dress isn't tight or appropriate, it's a summer dress and Soleil looks beautiful in it. Her hair short which Soleil loves and wonders why she didn't cut it sooner.

"What you got there, Nenita?" Soleil ask her and Lucien shows it to her with a smile.

It's a flower crown, "I made it for you," she says which made Soleil smile brightly.