l50l Convincing

I'm really sorry for a really late update. I have been very busy. I'm back at school now and things have been getting very stressful and it's only been a week or less. I barely have any friends now and I sit alone in class and I don't have the balls to ask the teacher or any of my classmates for help so I've been doing my homework and projects at home. It's only the first week and I already have projects and homework, FML.

Again, sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trust me, the less you know the better. Do you want someone to come after you or your family for the information or just to get to me? Like, even if you give them all the information that they want, they'll still hurt you and use you to get to me or to anyone I know but mostly me if they want anything from me," you explain to Kuroo and Bokuto.

"It's really that serious..." Kuroo says as he crosses his arms and thinks about it.

"Not that I'm trying to scare you guys or anything. I mean, I'm going to do what I can to make sure that never happened. Plus, I think this is going to be the last training camp that I'll be doing. After this, you have to delete my contact info. I'll be blocking you and deleting it as well," you explain.

"Huh?! Why?" Kuroo and Bokuto ask at the same times.

"Do you want to be able to live to see a tomorrow?" you ask them and they look away, "Someone has figured me out. They know and the more time I spent with the people here, the more risk I am into putting them into danger," you tell them.

"We get it... It's a dangerous job," Bokuto says.

"Yeah, at first we were thinking how awesome it was, like in the movies you know," Kuroo explains.

"Movies and real life are two completely different things," you remind them and they sigh in disappointment.

"I-m worried about you, you know. I mean, you-re super sweet and adorable like a kitten but you're dealing with something dangerous that can get you killed or the people around you," Kuroo tells you with Bokuto nodding.

"I know that full well. The only thing that surprises me right now is how you're both still hanging around me when you can just avoid me and not talk to me at all," you point out.

"We can never do that! One day I want to see you on TV, when we're grown up and be like, I know that person!" Bokuto says and this time having Kuroo nodding.

You face slam yourself. You look at them, "How we're you guys smart enough to figure out my secret but not smart enough to understand the situation? You can't just say I know her if you see me on TV. That will put your life in danger, what not part of your life can be taken away or in danger do you, boys, not understand?" you ask them and they look away pretending that they didn't say anything wrong.

-Time Skip-

"Hey, you! Skinny! With the glasses," Kuroo calls for him. You were sitting on the ground with your back touching the wall. You look at Kuroo who called out Kei. Bokuto is standing next to Kuroo as he stretches his arm.

You know by Kei's point of view, he wouldn't be able to see you but you were the one who told Kuroo and Bokuto that your middle blocker, Kei need the practice and plus, Bokuto wanted to do some spikes and you suggested Kei.

You don't want to see him but at the same time, you do. "Hm?" you hear Kei says as he wonders why Kuroo call him.

"Can you maybe jump a few blocks for us," Kuroo ask him as you look at Kuroo hoping that Kei will block.