l19l Crows and Cats

"We're sorry we didn't listen to you, (Name)," Hinata goes to you and apologizes.

"Yeah, we should have listened to your warning," Kageyama tells you.

"Yeah, you should have, but I understand how much you wanted to spike the ball Hinata. It can't be helped. Just go out there and do what you do best," you tell them with a smile as you crossed your arms.

"What we do best?" The weird duo asked in confusion.

"Go! What are you doing standing here? You both have a match to win!" You tell them and you see them both run to the court. You watch them closely and every time Hinata and Kageyama try to do their quicks attacks, Nekoma's number 7 keeps blocking him.

The score was now 1-3, with them on the lead. Tsukishima was standing beside the next getting ready to play line. He looks at the coach and you can tell what he's thinking. "I can smell you wondering why I'm not taking Hinata out of the game," Coach says not even looking at him.

Tsukishima faces back to the game and says, "nope." You couldn't help but smile but you were also wondering why Coach wouldn't take out Hinata.

"If this was an official match then I would have but for now I want to give him a chance to find a solution. Of course, if this makes him lose his will to fight then I'll take him out in a heartbeat," Coach says looking at Hinata.

You also looked at him and saw how hard he was working. Hinata tried to duke him but in the end, he was only getting blocked by there number 7.  "He got blocked again," Takeda-Sensei says. You looked at how Hinata was breathing for air, how he was facing the ground. Hinata then looks at Kenma and then suddenly everyone gets nervous.

"He's smiling," Ukai says. You smile, That's right Hinata... you say as you look at Hinata with a smile. You saw how Hinata and Kageyama were saying something to each other but you couldn't hear him but then Hinata said something loud.

"Toss to me again! I need you to trust me this time!" Hinata says looking at Kageyama with passion and will.

"Yeah, well see," Kageyama says with a smirk.

"Does that sound good, (Your nickname)?" Hinata turns to look at you. You got up and walk to him, you whisper something to him and walled back to the sidelines. You look back at everyone on the court and you yelled, "Kageyama! Toss to him, one more time!"

Kageyama smiles and nods and they went back to playing. You look at Tsukishima and he was also looking at you but confused. "Trust me," you say as you moved your lips and Tsukishima looks back at what's in front of him.

Nishinoya receives it and Kageyama tossed it to Hinata. Everyone was shocked by what happened next.

Hinata tried to spike it with his eyes open.

"Hinata, why don't you try to look for an opening," you told him.

"An opening?" Hinata asked.

"When you spike it, spike it somewhere where the blockers won't reach it," you told him and made your way back to the sidelines.

You smirk when Hinata tried to spike the ball with his eyes open. Hinata wasn't able to spike it but at less it caught people off guard and surprised but it would have been awesome if he got it in. Well, you can never master something that quickly, it takes time after all.

"His eyes were open," Sugawara says in shock.

"Yeah, it was," Yamaguchi agree with him.

"That my boy, is our innocent baby crow grow up," you say with a smirk.