l82l I Got The Abortion

"It's-It's been a while," she says with a gentle but weak smile and all of the emotions X wanted to forget, never wanted to feel come rushing through like a tsunami.

X takes a deep breath, he's not going to break down in front of her. He waited enough tear towards her, "Yeah, it has been," X says, "I have to go," X tells her as he walks to her direction as he needs to walk pass her to get where he needs to be.

X walk pass her which made her turn around and grab his hand gently. Her action made X look at her, "Felix," she says softly as she looks at him, well tries to as his bangs covers his eyes. "Can we--" Cecelia gets cut off by X pulling his hand away harshly from her.

"I don't want anything to do you with you. Haven't I made that clear seven years ago?" X tells her angrily. He was then about to leave, to walk away but she screams.

"Felix! Please! We were going to get married and--"

"Don't fucking call me that!" X yells as he looks at Cecelia. His hands shaking. He's angry at her but he's also sad. He wants to hug her but he also wants to get away. He hates how she makes him feel.

They were together for five years and were to get married. 

They were supposed to be happy.

"Can we please talk? We can fix what we had!" she tells him desperately as she misses him. She wants him back. She has only been so happy and felt like she could do anything with him. She felt safe in his arm and she wants to go back in his arms.

"Fit what?" X ask her as he walks towards her. He grabs her by the collar of the shirt and brings her close to him but he pulls her angrily, "You're the one who destroyed what we had so leave me the fuck alone!" X tells her and then pushes her away.

Again, X doesn't care wether the person is male or female. He's not going to nice or gentle to anyone who pisses him off.

X then walks away. Cecelia looks at him and then she looks around and sees people coming which made her run to her ex fiancee and lover. She grabs his hand and pulls him into a room she knows that's empty.

X walk going to pull away from her but she's also part of the mafia and crazy as him and she bended his arm and pushed him down a little and got him in the room. She then closes the door but the person who was walking saw.

Cecelia then she lets go of her ex which made X look at her with anger in his eyes, "What the fuck!?" he yells.

"I can see it that you don't want to forget what we had! Felix, you loved me and I love you, do you have any idea how devastated I felt when you called everything off and left me?" Cecelia says as she felt the tears in her eyes threat to leave.

"Yes! I loved you, Cecelia, Loved you but now I don't want anything to do with you so get the fuck out of my way so that I can leave!" X tells her angrily as he doesn't want to be in this room with her any longer then he needs to.

He feels like he might do something he's going to regret.

"Then why are you here? You know I live here and you wouldn't have come back here for no reason. You could have stayed away like you did for so many years!" She screams which almost triggered the tears her eyes to leave.

X takes another deep breath as he felt the tears. He didn't want to cry. He didn't want to look weak in front her her. He doesn't want to be vulnerable in front of her. He doesn't want to be here.

"Don't..." he says, "Don't flatter yourself too much," X manages to say as he forces a smile, "I have a job to do and I'm going to do it. Whether I have to be here or not. If it was my choice, I would have stay away," he tells her but she shakes her head.