l27l That Voice

-At School-

You were heading to the gym with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima for after-school practice. "But we have a game coming up and we need the gym," you hear Daichi say.

"So do we but the volleyball team haven't won one single game so even with the practice it will do no good," you hear someone else say.

You look at Yamaguchi and Tsukihsima. They gave you the same look that says they have no idea what's going on. All three of you rush to the gym. Once in the gym, you see Daichi talking to a guy with a Judo uniform. The team was standing behind Daichi, Takeda-sensei and Coach Ukai were on the side. Tekada-sensei looks like he was calming things down with Coach Ukai. Kyokko was standing there watching the whole thing happen, she looks like she had something to say but she also looks like she was used to it.

You, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walk up to the team, "Hey, what's going on?" you ask Sugawara.

"Every year, the Judo, Wrestling, Basketball, Karate, all the sports team that has to do with using a gym using the volleyball gym time instead only because we're the only team who haven't won anything for a while and they have so they think they're superior," Sugawara explains.

"They can do that?" you ask.

"They can, Takeda-sensei is explaining things to Coach Ukai about it," Sugawara tells you.

"Did Coach Ukai go crazy?" you ask.

"He did," Sugawara says with a sigh.

"Sugawara, does this mean we won't be able to play volleyball?" Hinata asks him.

"For a while, yes, but Daichi is trying to convince them that we need it," Sugawara says as he looks at Daichi.

"I know you're worried but it's going to be fine," you tell Sugawara and Sugawara smiles.

Next thing that happened, the other teams that Sugawara mentioned walked in the gym and ask for the volleyball team to leave so that they can make a schedule that would work for them and that just pissed you off.

"Okay, enough is enough," you speak up, "I'm not going to stand here and let you decide on whatever you want, this volleyball team here is going to continue on using the gym," you tell them.

"You must be new, listen up, this has nothing to do with you so stay out of it," the captain of the Judo team tells you.

"It is my business," you tell him.

"Oh? Why is it?" the captain of the wrestling team ask.

"Because I used to be this team's coach and now I'm the assistant coach and nothing goes by without my approval," you tell them.

"Wow, this team must have been really desperate if they need to have a first-year as there coach," they say with a laugh.

"You know what? I'm not going to even try to convince you because it's not worth it but I will say this. I'll go against all your best players and if you win you get to have your way but if you lose, you leave and you don't bother doing this ever again. But the sport with a team such as basketball, I 'll play a one on one game with the best player," you tell them.

"You really think you can go against all of us?" one of them questions.

"No, I don't think, I know so," you say as you look at all of them with a stare. They shivered.

"What if you lose?" one took the courage to ask.

"If I lose, you can have it your way and even if you like, you can boss me around or do what you please but only if you win," you explain.