l31l The Iron Wall

The Match Starts. Date Tech start with the serve and Daichi was able to receive it. Kageyama then tosses it to Hinata but just as you told the team, Date Tech doesn't jump until they know were the setter toss the ball.

Two blockers goes on Hinata but luckily the ball went in. "Uh oh, they did block it and here I thought we would get past it," Takeda-sensei says. "Jumping after seeing the set, that was what you were talking about (Name), reblocking right?" Takeda-sensei ask.

"Yes," you tell him.

Kageyama then goes for the serve but the serve went straight to the libero. "Kiyoko, can you write down that I have to show Kageyama how to control a serve?" you ask her and she nods. 

Aone went for the spike but Nishinoya was able to receive it really well. Kageyama couldn't get it but Tanaka was able to and Asahi called for it so Tanaka tosses him the ball but when Asahi went for the spike, he was blocked.

"Don't let it get you down! Keep moving!" Coach Ukai yells.

The point was now 1 - 1 at the moment. Tanaka went for a spike but he was blocked but then the referee had that Date Tech blockers touched the net so it was Karasuno's points. It went on and when Asahi went for another spike, he was blocked once again but it was Kurasuno's point because the blockers got it out.

At the moment it was 3 - 1, with Karasuno in the lead. Hinata was running and when Kageyama got the ball, he tosses it to Hinata. Hinata jumps and he sees an opening and Aone in the front, ready to block him but there was something you forgot to mention about Aone.

"Hinata, Don't!" you yell as you get up but you said it a little too late because when Hinata went for the spike when he spiked the opening, Aone saw it and blocks it and gain his team a point.

"Y-You saw it coming?. Takeda-sensei ask you.

You sat back down, "Yeah, Aone-senpai is one to know where you would spike. He knows if you see an opening or not. He is a blocker after all. If our spiker sees an opening, Aone-senpai will know and he will block you the best he can," you explain.

"I have a bad feeling," Coach Ukai says.

"Our blockers could learn a few things," you say and Kiyoko writes it down. "Kageyama! Hinata!" you yell to get there attention. They look at you and you raise both of your hands. You did a gun hand sign with your right hand and you use your left hand to hide the hand sign.

Kageyama and Hinata look at each other and smile.  Once Karasuno received the ball, Hinata runs and jumps right away but this jump was with his eyes closed and Kageyama gives him a very fast toss and Hinata spikes it and gets Karasuno a point. 

The other team stood there, not able to block it, it was too quick. They didn't see it coming. Like you told the team before, they don't jump for a block until they know where the setter is going to toss it but as soon as Kageyama got the ball he tossed it the next second, without giving them a chance to know where he was going to toss it to.

"So a gunshot hand signal is telling them to do a quick attack," Takeda-sensei says.

"Yeah, a gunshot because it's our killer move. My mom uses to use that hand signal every time she played Volleyball. It was a way to tell the team, Hey, let's do our killer move, and I also used it when I was in the volleyball team," you tell him.

"Wait, your mother use to play volleyball?" Takeda-sensei asks and that when you realized that you spoke without thinking.

"Uh, no! Forget what I said. Point being, a quick attack can put them off guard," you tell him.

"Right," he says.

Nishinoya was going to be switch out with Tsukishima and when you saw him go into the court, you thought of something fun to tell him, "Kei! Don't let Aone-senpai scare you, you're a blocker aren't you?" you tell him and he turns around to look at you with a pissed off look.