Ending Note

Okay! So I have come to a decision that I'll be doing the sequel in another book as I don't know how many chapters it will be. In this book I have over 100 chapters and I don't want to scare new comers who want to read this.

So if you're interested the book is called Stay By My Side and here's the description of the story.

"Six years ago, (Name) Shiwakita and Hoseok Jigokunohi were announced dead to the public. It's also been six years that Kei Tsukishima have been healing from (Name)'s death. He lived the way he thought she would have wanted him to later find out that she might have not died after all.

Confusion and wanting an explanation of how and why was all pushed aside when the thought of having (Name) back in his arm was all he could think about.

He has another chance to be with the woman he fell in love with six years ago but to later find out that (Name) Shiwakitita is engaged.

Now, what will happen to them?"

The cover page looks like this:

If you can't find it, then go on my page and it should be where it says, published books as its publish and the first chapter is out

Another thing, thank you so much for staying with Stay Away From Me. I have read so much comments about how much you love it and it never fails to put a smile on my face. I literally  put all my responsibilities aside just to write a chapter knowing how much you guys enjoy them.

Of course, I still do my homework and take care of what I need to but I do it quickly because I want to write a chapter. I really love writing and putting my imagination out there. If I'm being completely, I didn't think Stay Away From Me would get this far and popular.

This was just an idea I got and took a chance to write and then it turned into a huge story. I wanted to end it quickly and easy. Make it simple and not so much drama but once I start writing, there's just no off button on me which did make me anxious wondering if my readers might get bored but I was worried and anxious for nothing.

So thank you for being in this journey and if you wish to continue reading, please check out Stay By My Side.

Again, thank you and for those who are going to check it out, see you soon!

Bye!