l48l The Seeker

I've been late with posting new chapter so made this one extra long, this chapter has 7181 words so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kei's P.O.V-

"Kei... Can I be honest about something?" she asks me but I don't respond, I don't know why I don't. I want to tell her that she can ask me anything but the words just wouldn't come out but she continues, "I really... Really want to go back to how things used to be... I don't like this... I don't like this one bit... I..." she tells me shyly.

I can tell by the tone of her voice that she using what courage she has to tell me everything she wants to. I miss her so much... Does she feel the same way? She wouldn't be telling me this if she didn't right?

My heart is beating so fast right. Why am I like this whenever it comes to her? She continues, "Kei... I--"

"(Name)! You need to come now!" Someone interrupts (Name). It sounds urgent.

"What's going on?" I hear (Name) asking.

"It's X, he's injured, badly!" she tells (Name) which confused me. Who's X? Whoever he is, he must be important because (Name) seems to have completely forgotten about me.

"(Name)? Hey, what's going on?" I try getting her attention but she couldn't hear me, whatever is going on with her right now, has to be important. I should hang up but my curiosity got the best of me. I want to listen, I want to know. 

"What do you mean injured?" I hear (Name) asking. She sounds like she was afraid of the answer to her own question. The person who was in the room with (Name) doesn't say anything which made me wonder if I could hear her but then I hear (Name) raising her voice, "Sakura! What do you mean X been injured?!"

Sakura? Isn't that Mitsuo older sister or something? She's the one who's talking to (Name) right now but who's X and what's going on with him? Is he someone who (Name) cares about? "He's at the point of life or death here," I hear Sakura telling (Name).

I didn't understand, what does she mean he's at the point of life or death? Did something happen to him?

"Where is he?!" I hear (Name) yell desperately.

"He's at the hospital... The hospital you own," I hear Sakura tell (Name).

A hospital that (Name) own? What's going on here? "(Name)?! Hey, what's going on? (Name)!" I try calling her out over and over again but I got no response and next thing I knew, she hung up on me.

I look at my phone, trying to progress everything I just heard. I put my phone in my pocket and get up from my bed and rush down the stairs to put on my shoes and jacket.

"Kei?" I hear my mom say as she walks towards me wondering what I was doing. She sees me getting ready to go outside, "Hey, where are you going?" she asks me.

"I have to go somewhere," I tell her quickly as I head to the door.

"Wait, take an umbr--" My mom couldn't finish her sentence because I rushed out quickly and run towards the closest hospital.

Once I got in the hospital, I try catching my breath as I head to the front desk. The nurse looks at me, "Sir, are you alright?" she asks me.

"He's at the hospital... The hospital you own," I remember Sakura saying.

"Is... Is there I..." I say as I try to catch my breath. I wasn't going anywhere with this so I take a deep breath and put my words together, "Is there any hospital with the name of (Your Last Name)?" Kei asks her.