l109l She Wouldn't Want This

It's been a week.

 A full week since (Name) Shiwakita and Hoseok Jigokunohi were announced dead.

After hours and hours of trying to find their bodies, they have. They have confirmed on live television that the two bodies were indeed, (Name) Shiwakita and Hoseok Jigokunohi.

It's also been a week since nothing has happened. Everything is just quiet and what I mean by quiet is that, ever since the attack, gun fires, everything that had happened, nothing after it has happened after.

No attack, no crimes, nothing.

It was like both strong hold families were crying over their lost one. You would except them to go to war but some say that maybe the lost of both children brought them together. Some have said and put out rumours that maybe both children were in love and they had a Romeo and Juliet story.

Their death bringing both families together but some knew better. Some knew those rumours weren't true because they were both in love with someone else, not with each other.

Kei has been a complete mess. He'll go to school, everyone though he was the same as always but those close to him knew, they knew he wasn't okay. He'll go to practice and play but his energy level were low and they needed him for nationals.

The other were also sad, some cried for you as you held a special place into their hearts. They said to give Kei time but how much? Nationals are coming and they want to win it for you. They knew it would be what you would have wanted but Kei couldn't see it.

He would barely eat, speak, do anything at all. He gets ready for school, goes, study, practice, head back home, and then head straight to his room where he'll lock himself in. His mother and his brother were worried about him.

They understand his pain, they also try to tell themselves to give him time to heal but this isn't healthy.

But at least he was going to school right...?

Nami, her on the other hand, she haven't been to school for a week. Lock up into her room with her parents worried for her. Yes, her parents have met Hoseok but they thought of him as a normal kid.

When they found out, they have tried to get Nami away from him and to contact the police but she convinced them not too. Her parents had a hard time accepting this but when they all watched the news and when Nami saw him get shot...

Let's say her parents have never seen her cry so much before but  then hours later, he's announced dead and her parents have never seen her so broken before which made them realize that she really loved him.

They were dating for two years! So of course, she did. Her parents likes him and they realized that Hoseok will always be the same guy who made their daughter happy. They're also telling themselves to give her time but she's like Kei, no energy for anything.

Yamaguchi checks up on Kei frequently like how Ko checks up on Nami.

But nothing anyone can do will be able to fix their broken heart. Nothing anyone can do will make them feel better. 

How are they supposed to move on...? 

How...?

Everyone says it's easy, say your goodbye and move on with your live but it's not as easy as it's sounds if you can't accept the fact that they're really gone. Yes, they know they're gone but they're hurt by it and it's not something that's easy for them to move on from.

How long will it take for them to heal...?

.

.