l6l The Practice Match

Once you arrived at school. Mitsuo park the bike and you both got off afterwards, "For safety, you're going to need to eat lunch with your classmate and that also means to make friends," Mitsuo says as you both walk together into the building.

"I can handle that," you tell him.

"Good, you ready to let (Name) Shiwakita out in the open?" he asks.

"I think, she's been hiding for too long," you tell him and then you both walk your separate way. You went to your class and he went to his.

You went in from the back door and then you sat down, "(Name)," you saw Yamaguchi call for you as he walks up to you.

"Yamaguchi," you said.

"Good morning," he says.

"G-Good morning," you tell him back. You were going to try to make friends but someone coming up to you and telling you good morning never happens to you.

Your classmates start to whisper, "Yamaguchi, are you sure you should be talking to me? I mean, they're all going to start to talk bad about you," you tell him.

"I don't care, well I mean it's scary but I rather have them talk then lose a friend," he says with a smile.

You felt a nice warmth in your heart, So this is how it feels to be friends...

"Don't make me say I told ya so," you tell him.

"Hey, want to have lunch with me Tsukki?" he asks.

"I.."

"Don't say no," Yamaguchi says.

"I would love to," you tell him.

"Oh! Don't tell Tsukki that I told you but he really enjoyed your strawberry shortcake," Yamaguchi says and then goes back to Tsukishima.

You covered your mouth with your hand and then you smiled and blushed a little, So he liked it...

-Time Skip-

It was lunchtime, you bend down to grab your lunch out of your bag, "(Name), get over here," Yamaguchi says.

You got up and walked his way. You sat down like last time, in front of Tsukishima and beside of Yamaguchi.

"Hey," Tsukishima says to you.

You were surprised that he said hi to you and when you looked at Yamaguchi you could he was as well. 

"Hey," you tell him. 

"(Name), I notice that Mitsuo is always calling you (Your nickname)," Yamaguchi says.

"Oh yeah, he calls me that because he thinks it's cute," you tell Yamaguchi and then take a bite of your meal.

"Is it okay if I could call you that, you know time by time but I'll totally understand that you don't want me to," Yamaguchi says.

You looked at Yamaguchi, "I um, sure, go ahead. You told me last time that we were friends so I don't mind if you call me by my nickname," you tell him.

"Great!" he says with a big smile, "Tsukki, do you want to call (Name) by her nickname too?" Yamaguchi asks Tsukishima and you looked at him.

Tsukishima looks at Yamaguchi and then back at you. He had food in his mouth, he swallows it. He does want to, he also thinks it's cute but he will not admit that, "I'm good with calling her Munchkin, Munchkin," Tsukishima says as he looks at you.

"Call me whatever you what, Flaco Frito," you said and then took another bite of your lunch.

"Wait, what did you say?" Yamaguchi says.