l39l Studying

"Wow, they're all so good," Yachi says.

"Yeah, once our little crows are fired up, nothing can stop them," you tell her.

Yachi then sees Tsukishima block a spike, "That would break my arms off," Yachi says terrified.

"I guess if you're fragile," you tell her. "You're really tense, are you okay?" you ask her.

"Y-yes!" she says and you could tell by her expression that she doesn't know your name or who you are and that scares her.

"My name is (Your full name), I'm the assistant coach of this team. Class 1-4, nice to meet you," you say as you put your hand out for a handshake.

"(Your last name), Hi!" she says with a bow.

"No need to bow, Yachi and I would also like it if you called me by my first name, (Name)," you tell her.

"O-Okay!" she says.

-Time Skip-

"So you'll be glad to know that we got the last minute request for a practice match tomorrow against Ougi West High School. I said yes, they were impressed without performed at the inter-high premium," Takeda-sensei tells everyone.

"It's important for us to remember the disappointment of losing to Aoba Josai but still there's no need to duel in that feeling now. Just focus on winning!" Coach Ukais tells the team.

-The Next Day-

"Hey, you guys ready?" you ask Kyoko and Yachi as you walk in the girl's changing room.

"I'm ready to go," Kyoko says.

"Um... You're already changed?" Yachi ask.

"I'm acually pretty shy about changing in front of people so I change in the bathroom," you tell her as you knew what she wanted to know how you got changed.

"Oh. I'm sorry!" she says.

"Hey, there's nothing to be sorry for," you tell her, "Well, once you guys are done, come down. I just came to check up on you girls," you tell them and then leave.

You then walk up to Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei and talk to them about a few technics, "Sound good. It actually gives me an idea. "Hinata, Tsukishima, get over here," Coach Ukai calls for them.

"Sir," they both say as they stand in front of Coach Ukai.

They both run to Coach Ukai and wonder what he wanted, "Since both of you are middle blockers, I want you both to get to the point that you can use your block as a weapon. When I'm done with you two, you'll even be able to block Ushijima. Be sure to keep that in mind, you got that?" Coach Ukai tells them.

"Right!" Hinata says.

"Sure," Tsukishima says. You look at Tsukishima and you knew that he was thinking that he wasn't going to be able to block any of Ushijima's spikes.

"Okay then, back to work!" Coach Ukai tells them and they go back.

"I'll go help out," you tell Coach Ukai and he nods.

A couple of minutes later, the team from the other school comes. Everyone gets into a straight line and then bow and say Thank you for the game. Everyone then practices a few spikes, receives before starting the match.

"It's almost time to start, suit up!" Daich tells everyone in the team.

The boys then walk up to Daichi and took off their shirt to put on their game shirt. you look at Yachi and see her turn bright pink when she saw them take off their shirt, well more like when she saw Hinata take off his shirt.