l28l Strenght

When you walked in the gym, you had Sugawara walk up to you, "(Name), you shouldn't do this. You don't have to do this," he tells you.

"I'll be fine," you tell him.

"I don't want to offend you or anything (Name) but they're big and scary and they look stronger then you do," Hinata tells you.

"Just because they're taller and bigger and a guy doesn't mean I don't stand a chance. You should know that Hinata. You're small but once you play, you always impress and win the team a point. Just truth me," you tell him.

"I don't know about this (Name)," Daichi says.

"Have you ever played any of those sports before?" Asahi ask you.

"Hye, I'll talk your place and fight them myself! You couldn't get hurt!" Tanaka tells you.

"Yeah! Me too!" Nihsinoya adds in.

"Guys! Calm down!" you say out loud and it shut them all up. "Listen, I'm happy you're all worried about me but let'S get this straight, you guys don't want me to do this because I'm a girl right? And if I was a guy you guys wouldn't even mind me doing this, heck, you guys might even encourage me," you point out as you look at them.

"Um..." they couldn't find anything to say. You got them there.

"Sure, if I were to arm-wreathing with them, I'll lose but that doesn't mean I'll lose in a fight. Don't judge too quickly. It not all about strength, it's also about technic," you tell them.

"J-Just be safe," Yamaguchi tells you and you nod.

A couple of minutes later the other team walked in the gym and they were all standing somewhere in the gym. Each team sport with their team. "Alright, who's first?" you ask as you look around.

"The wrestling team will go first," their captain says.

"Okay, your best player gets ready while the rest of the team puts the mat," you tell them and they nod. You look at your teammates, "Help them get things ready. Write down who's going next and who I'll be going up against next so that this can pass by quickly, I'm going to put on a short," you tell them and walk away so that you can put on something that is not a skirt.

When you came back, everything was in place and everyone was ready. Your hair was in a french braid. You were wearing your gym shirt and short. You walk to the mat and the guy who was going up against you did as well. 

He had short brown hair and brown eyes. He was also wearing his team wrestling uniform. He was also the captain. One of the members of the wrestling walks up to the mat, "You have to put your shirt in your short," he tells you.

You nod and put your shirt inside the short, "You know the rules right? Or do you want me to explain them?" he asks.

"I'm aware of what can and can't do," you tell them.

"Alright, we're going to do two minutes of wrestling, 20 seconds of break and then back to two minutes. If no one is able to pin then we go to the points. The numbers of points you get will be by the moves you do. If by any chance it ends up as a tie, another minute will be brought in and the first one to get a point wins. Stepping out of the circle will give the other team a point. Are you both ready?" he asks

"You know it," the captain says.

"Yes," you say.

"Shake hands," he says.

You and the captain shake hands and then back up a little, "Ready? Wrestle!" he says.

You took a deep breath as you look the captain. Remember in Wrestling, it's not all about attacking, It's also about observation, preparation, awareness, and many other things. Just keep a close watch and pretend to attack and when you think the right moment comes, attack but the second you believe that it comes wrong, don't be afraid to push that person away. It's all about patience and observation but I'm sure you'll find something, you remember Ojiha telling you.