l84l I'm Sorry

[Okay, the real I'm sorry Chapter XD]

"I'm going to make a phone call," Mitsuo tells Anthony who nods. He pecks his boyfriend and then walks out of the room. He takes out his phone, about to make a phone call until he notice someone, a little girl.

She's looking at Mitsuo who's looking back at him, "H-Hi," Mitsuo says with a kind smile. He said hi in French which was basically the only word he knows in French along with yes.

"You're new," she says in French which Mitsuo didn't understand. She walks up to him.

"I'm sorry, I don't know any French," Mitsuo admits which made her look at him as if he was an alien because she didn't understand what he said either even though he said it in English. She's young and only know a little bit of English.

"Lucy!" a female says waking up to the little girl. The woman then looks at Mitsuo, "I'm sorry about her, she's very sociable," she informs him who nods.

"I'm Lucy!" the little girl says with an adorable smile which made Mitsuo smile.

Mitsuo bends down to the little girl's hight, "I'm Mitsuo nice to meet you," Mitsuo says which made her smile as she understood that. It's the basic of the English language introduction.

"It's nice to meet you too," she says with a giggle which made Mitsuo smile.

"Lucy, why don't you go play with your toys?" the woman suggest and Lucy nods and rans away. Mitsuo stands up and looks at the woman. She looks familiar but Mitsuo can't put his finger on it.

"I'm Cecelia, third child of the mIlieu family," she introduces which made Mitsuo go Oh but then he realizes and remembers who she is.

"Lia-Lia? As X's fian-- I mean, hey, it's been a long time," Mitsuo says which made her nod with a smile.

"It has, the last time I saw you, you were so small and young," she says and Mitsuo nods as he does remember it that way.

"Mitsuo, you're what sixteen now?" she ask but Mitsuo shakes his head.

"I'm seventeen," he tells her which she made her giggle.

"I'm sorry, I forgot, you're a year older than (Name), my mistake," she says which Mitsuo smiles to.

"No worries, it's find. It has been seven years," Mitsuo tells her which she continues to smile to. The smile looks so... different and not trustworthy but Mitsuo wasn't so sure. He's not like you, he can't read people so he doesn't really know how he should be around her.

"Say, you're at the age we're your parents must be looking for partners for you. Any lucky lady?" she ask him but Mitsuo shakes his head.

"No, actually, I'm already--"

"Great," she quickly interrupt, "My cousin, Esther, she actually had a crush on you when you were young and she's coming for a visit today. I told her you were here and she got excited to see you. I think you'll be a great match for her," Cecelia tells him which made Mitsuo a little anxious.

"Lia, that's great but--"

"Please, I insist," she pressures, "You're a young good looking man who deserves to stand next to a beautiful woman," she pressure on the last word as she looks at Mitsuo in the eyes as she takes one step towards him, "It's only right," she says, "You meet her, of course," she adds to not seem suspicious.

"L-Lia, that's sweet but--"

"Come on, it will be fun. One date and you don'T have to worry about not knowing French, she knows English and a little bit of Japanese," Cecelia tells him which Mitsuo is trying to find a nice way to reject her proposal.