l35l HaHaHaHaHa... A Date?

"(Name)?" Shiro calls your name but you didn't answer, "(Name)?" he repeats again, "(Name)."

"Y-Yes?" you say as you snap out of your thoughts.

"I may be your uncle but I'm not going to go easy on you," Shiro says and everyone looks at you.

"Sorry," you tell him.

Shiro sighs, "As punishment, come up and complete the math question," Shiro says putting you on the spot.

"Alright," you say as you get up and walk to the board.

Your hair was in a twin braid and you were wearing a sweater with your school jacket even tho, it was crazy hot outside but at less, you didn't have to wear pants.

Shiro knows that you weren't really motivated to do anything today after yesterday was Kurasuno's boy's volleyball lost. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi also felt the same but they didn't really show it. Ko and Nami know how you guys feel. They both skipped school to come to watch the match after all.

And next things that happen, lunch times come around but you didn't feel like eating. "Nami! We gotta get going!" Someone from her soccer team tells her.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" Nami says.

"Soccer?" Ko asks.

"Yeah, we made it to the semi-finals, we gotta practice if we want to make it to first place," Nami tells her and then leaves. 

Ko grabs her lunch and walks up to Yamaguchi who was looking at his volleyball bag, "Hey," Ko says and Yamaguchi looks at her.

"Hey," he says.

"How are you?" Ko asks wondering how he's feeling.

"I'm fine, where's Nami?" Yamaguchi ask.

"Soccer practice... I... I don't play volleyball nor do I really understand the sport but I know it was important to all of you and losing that match it must have..." Ko then looks at you, "I don't even know what I can do to make my own friend feel better," you tell him.

Yamaguchi gets up, "Hey, it's okay, just being there for the person is good enough," Yamaguchi tells her and she nods.

Ko then walks up to you, "(Name)?" Ko says trying to get your attention. You look at her wondering what she wanted, "Lunch?" she asks with a smile.

"I'm... I'm not really hungry but you can go ahead and eat," you tell her

Tsukishima then walks in class with his lunch and see Ko talking to you and Yamaguchi looking at you and Ko, "What's going on?" Tsukishima asks.

"Ko is asking (Name) to eat but she doesn't seem to be hungry for some reason she... she looks like she out of energy," Yamaguchi describes.

"Have lunch with your girlfriend, I'm going to deal with the stupid Muchkin," Tsukishima says.

"W-W-What? K-Ko is not My girlfriend," Yamaguchi tries telling him.

"Come with me," Tsukishima says to you.

You and Ko both look at him, "Huh?" you say annoyedly.

"Did you even bring a lunch with you today?" he asks you.

"Yeah?" you say wondering where he's getting at.

"Where is it?" he asks.

"Why should I tell you, I can see from your expression what you're planning," you tell him.

"Good then," he says as he grabs your bag and takes your lunch out, "Stop being so troublesome and come with me already," Tsukishima says as he grabs your wrist and takes you outside of the class.