l58l Both Teams?

Please stay with me...

.

.

.

"All in," a deep voice says as he puts all his money in the betting.

Right now you're in the underground casino. Your hair curly and styled nicely, your makeup was done perfectly, giving your an imitating look. Your shirt is a tight v-neck shirt, showing your breast a little. Your perfect collarbone and neck showed to the hungry wolfs.

Your pants were tight rip jeans and to add to the look, a black leather jacket with expensive sneakers. You're playing a game of poker with a couple of other mafia men. You've been playing for a while and you've been winning a lot of money.

At first, everyone was surprised to see you, everyone in the room. You walked in as if you own the place with Sakura and Ray standing by your side. Sakura is wearing something revealing while Ray wears something intimidating as his outfit shows his muscle that made the girls in the room drool over him.

"Remember, what we're here for," Ray said to you and Sakura.

There's barely any kids here. A few teens but they were 17 or 18. You were the youngest one here. You decided to sit at a table where they were playing poker. Like I've said before, you're pretty good at playing with cards.

You recognize the man sitting on the table. There tattoos on their neck, shoulder, anywhere. They have more than just one tattoo. One or two of these men are wanted. When you sat down, they looked at you. 

You didn't even explain who you were. You just took off your jacket and showed them your tattoo. That's when they knew right away who you were. You then placed money on the table and said, "Let's play," they all smiled and start giving out the cards.

They started out as being cocky but when you started to win and win, they started to play for real but your talent for ready really come handy.

"I'm out," one said giving up on his cards.

You smile, "All in," you say as well, surprising the men. He smiles.

"I'm out," the rest of the guys said, not wanting to take the chance.

"May I say, you really are a replica of your mother, Shiwakita," one of them says. The want who betted everything. He goes by Kim. He's Korean and he's here because like every other mafia, business.

"You knew my mother, Mr. Kim?" you ask him as you take a sip of your drink that Ray got for you because god forbid that you'll accept and drink that these men or any others who you don't trust give to you.

"I've played a couple of times with her in the past. Your father has a good eye for beauty and I've seen that you have inherited from her but you're her daughter, not her" he says showing his cards to you.

He has three kings and two fives. A full house. He was about to reach for the money, taking everything.

"I'm may not be my mother but I am her daughter and I'm also my father's daughter," you tell him as you show him your cards.

"A five of a kind..." one of them says as he sees your card.

"Careful, Mr. Kim. Look too closely and jump in to quickly will just land a bullet into your head," you tell him with a smirk as you take all the money.

"You cheated!" one of them accuses you.

You look at him calmly, "How so? My hands were on the table the whole time. You were the one who gave out the cards and my jacket is off and I have a short sleeve shirt which means I can't possibly pull out a card out of my sleeve," you tell him with a smirk.