l70l Type

X is standing in from of the chips in the convenient store. He's deciding which chips he should get even though he can afford to get everything that he is thinking of getting. 

You were currently in the hotel room talking on the phone. You'Re talking with Kei, explaining to him why you weren't able to answer his calls and also explaining to him about the dress and everything. 

You did leave a few details out such as the shooting and breaking the guy's nose when you bash his head against the game table. You did yell at X about how he sent that photo to Kei but X just ended up laughing at the situation.

Now he's here buying food and drinks. 

He's wearing a hat, his hair down giving him back his bangs are slightly hiding his eyes a little as some would say they were creepy. Last night, you had to put a little bit of makeup on him. oN his eyes only to give him a less scary look.

His eyes are what is always scaring the people away. He didn't have this problem when he was young until he reached six. A little bad experience made him into the guy he is now. His eyes completely changed and while growing up he had a hard time around other kids as they would always run away from him because of how scary he would look.

He couldn't hide the way his eyes were until his hair grew, hiding them a little. It was a little hard for him to see because the hair was in the way but later on, he got used to it but would but his bangs from time to time just so he can see.

You know about his little problem. You think he's quite handsome when he shows his face and everyone else thinks so as well but that only because everyone is used to it. To others, X is a demon, a devil. A monster.

Of course, this shouldn't budge him but X is human. A human with emotions as well and he knows he's not normal.

He's wearing rip jeans with a green sweater that says Gotta Go Insane To Be Sane

"Oops, sorry, old hag," a teenage boy says with a laugh as he bumps into an old lady in the store. She ends up dropping her bags and medication she got in the pharmacy section. The teenage guy was with his group of friend and they all laughed as they walked away.

X sigh and walks up to the lady, picking up all her things. He gives it to her as he keeps his head down, "Thank you," she says sweetly, "There aren't much of nice boys like you these days," she says which X nods to.

X then takes her bags, "Let me help you with these, where are you going?" he asked her but then he wondered if this is normal in America, it been a while since he has been here. This kind is generosity or kindness is normal in Japan, everyone is respectful, soft of, depending on who you're with, of course.

"No need, I live quite far, I take a taxi there," she tells him.

"I'll walk you out and help you get a taxi," he tells her which made her smile.

"You are far too good, young men," she says which made X smile kindly with a nod as he keeps his head down.

"Hey! You think you're all that great!" the same teen that bumped into the old lady says as he saw him help the lady. X looks at him he wasn't even that bad, just some teen with his pants a little too down, hoodie, was he trying to look like a gangster?

X ignores him, "We should hurry and get you that taxi, ma'am," X tells the old lady as he keeps his head down, he doesn't want her to see his face or mostly his eyes. She nods. X holds her bags and makes his way to the door with the lady but stops when a can fall on the ground.

A can that was thrown at his head.

X opens the door the old lady and walks out with her. He quickly gets a taxi for her. He helps her in and puts the bag in the back. He goes to the drivers and gives him a lot of money as X didn't know how far the lady live and honestly he didn't care as the money he gave him was nothing to him.