l69l Green

"I was this close to putting a glass in his eye," you tell X as you walk to him while showing him how close you were to murder the old geyser at the bar who you were talking to.

"I could tell and I'm assuming you couldn't do much as he's practically passed out on the bar," X says looking at the old geyser passed out on the bar counter.

"He tried to drug me," you defend yourself as you and X make your way to play a game of blackjack.

"So you switched your drink with his so technically he drugged himself," X says with a laugh as he pulls a chair for you to sit down. 

"He made it way too obvious," you tell him as you take a seat and the dealer and the man sitting on the table all look at you. There was a few woman but they were standing next to one of the men to who they want to be with, in other words, gold diggers. You look at them and smile, "Gentlemen," you say with a smirk.

.

.

.

Kei was working on his homework in his room peacefully. Once he finished his work, he stretches and stands up from his hair and heads to his washroom to take a shower. And once that's done, he puts on gray sweatpants and blue shirt.

He lays on his bed and was about to go to sleep until his phone rings, letting him know he got a notification. He ignores it at first but then it rings again which annoyed Kei. Why didn't I turn it off? he ask himself as he gets off his bed and walks to his desk where his phone is.

He looks at his phone and sees that he has gotten a notification from his girlfriend. He smiles and wonders what she sent him and notice that it's a picture with a text. He opens the messages and his eyes widen.

It's a picture with you in a tight red dress. It's a side profil of you. Your hair beautifully done, makeup on point, the dress showing your curves. It's also short which is showing your legs and not to mention the sleeves of the dress his short which are showing your arms.

It's the most skin and body he has ever seen you which is pissing him off. 

Why are you wearing such a dress? 

Where are you? 

Put a goddamn jacket and cover yourself!

And then Kei sees the message.

It's going to be a fun night -- X.

Kei has never been so angry and he tried to call his girlfriend but she wouldn't pick up her phone which was pissing him off even more.

.

.

.

"And that's another win," you say with a sigh as you put your winning cards down.

"We're already rich as we are but at this point, you're taking all these poor men their money," X says with a laugh and a tease as he looks at the old geyser on the table.

"I call cheats!" one of them yells at you and you roll your eyes.

"Why does everyone always assume I'm cheating whenever I win their money fair and square?" you ask sarcastically. You look at the men who called you a lier, "There was no possible way I could have cheated. One; the dealer is dealing, two; I got no sleeves to hide card, three; my hands have stayed on the cards the whole time so there was no chance for me to do any tricks, now give me the money I have won," you tells him and he gives you his money angrily which you accepted with a smile.

"X?" you says as you signal him to lean in closer to you so that you can whisper something in his ear. He bends down, "What am I playing Blackjack all of a sudden? Aren't we supposed to deal with someone right about now for information?" you ask him which X smiles.