l88l Run

Cecelia walks in the room but she then soon stops at her tracks when he notice that something wasn't right. She looks at the bed, the nightstand. This room is barely ever used which has a lot of dust but when Cecelia looks at the nightstand, there's dust on it except in the middle.

Cecelia was confused but then she realized it. Before Cecelia could do anything she gets hit in the back of the head really hard by a lamp. Cecelia falls on her knees and Soleil hits her again with the lamp.

Cecelia body falls on the ground which made Soleil drop the lamp on the ground and step on Cecelia's hand really hard, the hand with the knife which made Cecelia scream and when Cecelia was going to shoot her.

Soleil kicks the gun off her hand and then kick the knife away. Soleil then kicks her face, she aimed under the chin to knock her out and once she did, Soleil runs out of there. She knew she should have grabbed the gun but she doesn't have time for that.

Cecelia is crazy.

When Soleil got into the room, she knew right away that hiding under the bed or closet would be a horrible idea but she had a plan. She noticed the lamp, took it and went behind the door which she knows will hide her when Cecelia open it and when Cecelia walks in, It would be Soleil's chance to either run or hit her with the lamp.

But Soleil is smart. If she runs, Cecelia will get her but if she knocks her out, she has time to make a run for it and boy was Soleil glad that she took the right choice.

Soleil remember the way. She finds the stairs and runs up and got out of there quickly. She continues running and when she made a turn, she bumped into someone which caused her to fall and flinched to the pain that's on her body.

.

.

.

"Pierre, I'm telling you, if she fucking touches even a hair on Soleil's head, I'm going to--"

"It's not going to happen, I'll make sure of it," Pierre tells you as you run your hand through your hair nervously.

"Miss Shiwakita, my sister has her problems but we'll keep a close eye on her," Danon, Pierre's youngest brother who's the middle child of the Milieu family, says.

"First call me (Name) and second I swear if I find out that--"

"Sir!" someone says as he walks in Pierre's office. You and the two brother look at the man, "Madame Belle request for the both of you," he says which caught Danon's attention.

"What for?" Pierre ask as Danon has already left the room to go see what's going on with his fiancee.

"I don't know. Madame Belle helped the woman who came here with Madame Shiwakita. The Madame who came here with Madame Shiwakita was found very injured and--"

"Where are they?" you ask and he told you. You look at Pierre, "You better hope your sister had nothing to do with Soleil being injured," you warn him as you run out to check on Soleil.

.

.

.

"You shouldn't go," Akira says  to Rose who was getting reading to leave.

"I know but I need to. I caused you and your family so much trouble already," Rose says as she feels bad about hiding in the Tsukishima's house. She could danger the good people in this house and she doesn't want that for them.

They're good people.

"You're not causing us any trouble. Isn't dangerous for you to go out there?" Akira ask her but Rose nods her head.