l45l The Rumour

Can I just say how happy I am about getting fricking 9.8k readers?! Like holy moly! I'm super happy! Thank you so much! Not only 9.8k reader but there's also 438 votes! I'm like SUPER happy! I love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know I'm not going to be much use you know," you tell Ray as you show him your broken arm. Ray now has blond hair. He's also now 25 years old and he was wearing gray jeans and a black jean jacket that looks really expensive. He was also wearing a backpack.

Your hair was in a braid and you were wearing only your skirt uniform but you were also wearing a warm jacket with a scarf. You were both standing in front of a hotel.

"I know, I can see it perfectly fine. I just look too much like a delinquent. Going in there and when the police find the dead body, who do you think will find more suspicious? A man that looks like a delinquent getting a room around the time of death of those men or a man who is getting a hotel room with his daughter because of a long trip?" Ray ask you.

"Alright, I see your point but why me? Can't you just come here with Elisa? You know, your sister," you ask him.

"Because you're small, adorable and plus the only who is free. The other kids have school tomorrow and I don't want to bother them," Ryu tells you.

"I have school tomorrow!" you tell him.

"But your a good student so I know you did all of Shiro's homework because you know the consequences when you don't," he tells you with a smile as he pats your head.

You sigh, "Well, let's put on a good show," you say and then you and Ray walk in the hotel.

"Hey, was that (Your last name)?" someone asks.

"Yeah! It was! So the rumours about her are true! Haha! I even took a picture as proof," someone else says with a smile.

-Inside The Hotel-

"We have a reservation for a room," Ray says to the front desk.

"Names please," the front desk asks.

"Dave and Tina Roger," Ray says to the front desk.

"Ah, yes, I see but I suspect you and your wife, Mr. Roger," the front desk lady asks.

"No, just me and my daughter," Ray says as he introduces you, "My wife is the one who made the reservation," Ray tells her but then she looks at you.

"Oh my! Your arm, is it okay?" the front desk asks you.

"Yup! I may have sort of fell down the stairs," you say with a nervous laugh which looks really innocent. You look around the front desk and saw the computer, it was a security computer. You look at it and notice that there was a camera for every floor, 12 floors to be exact. There was even one in the elevator and the stairways.

"This daughter of mine was playing with my sister-in-law dog and fell down. Now we're on vacation," Ryu tells her as he looks at you with a smile.

"Well I hope you enjoy your stay," she says with a gentle smile as she gives Ray the hotel room key.

"Thank you!" you say with a giggle and a smile.

"Thank you," Ray says as he takes the hotel key room. You and Ray then head to the elevator. "9th floor," Ray tells you and you press the 9th-floor button but you notice something, there's 13 floors button to press, "Your such a good girl," Ryu tells you as he pets your head.

"Dad, I'm 16, please stop treating me like I'm 10," you tell him as you both reach your floor.

"But I can't help it," Ray says with a smile as you both walk out and head to your room.