l51l We Understand

"Wow, number four is really intense again today," Yachi says as Bokuto just won a point for his team.

You laugh a little, "That's Bokuto for you," you tell her.

Coach Ukai tells Takeda-sense to ask for a Time-out.

"The spikes by number four don't need to stop, just make sure they hit your hand," Coach Ukai tells the team.

"Right!" they yell.

"(Name), you know number four, any advice on to how to stop him?" Coach Ukai ask you.

"Bokuto? Well, one thing you should know that by happy that this is not a competition because if it were, than Bokuto would spike the ball really hard that it will make you feel like your arm will come off," you explain.

"We don't have to stop him," Kei says.

Everyone looks at him. Coach Ukai smiles, "That's right. If you guys can slow him down, I won't ask for anything else," Coach Ukasi says.

You look at Kei. He's starting to take things seriously which makes you smile a little. You're happy.

The game went back on. Bokuto's team got another point. Then Akashi tosses the ball towards Bokuto as he called for it.

Both Daichi and Kei were getting ready to block him. You hope that they'll be able to at least block on of his spikes but something was different.

Kei.

Something is different about him.

He jumped to block but his aurora says something else. You also notice that Bokuto Noticed as well. Instead of spiking the ball, he just does a faint.

Which lead to another point for his team.

"No way! I totally thought he was about to come in with a totally hard hit! Never expected that to be some sort of feint," Takeda-sensei says as he was impressed by Bokuto actions.

You smile, "Bokuto! What wrong? Don't tell me you chickened out!" you yell for him to hear. 

He looks at you quickly, "I didn't chicken out! I just dodge it!" he tells you and you just let out a small laugh.

You smile afterwards as you look at Kei.

-Time Skip-

"It's the third day and they still haven't won one single match," you say with a sigh as you help Kiyoko and Yachi with the water.

"At least on the bright side, they're getting better," Kiyoko tells you with a smile.

"You're right," you flash a smile as well.

All three of you were outside, up the hill, waiting for the boy to run up so that you can give them their water.

Once it was done, you can hear them screaming as they run up the hill. They might be tired. You gave the boys some their water bottle. Yachi and Kyoko did the same. You wanted to go up to Kei and give him water but Kiyoko won you to it.

You then let out a small sigh and look at Yachi. She's looking at Kageyama and Hinata. 

They're practicing together but they won't talk to each other.

You walk up to Yachi, "I know you're worried about them but they'll figure something out," you tell her as you place your left hand on her right shoulder, to let her know your standing beside her.

She looks at you quickly and then she slowly looks at the ground. She's really worried about them, "I hope so..." she manages to let out.

"Or I can always just walk up to both of them and pull them by the ear and make them communicate with each other," you tell her as you continue to look at the crazy duo.