l43l Arm

I just wanted to apologize if the writing is getting a little sloppy. My family has been rushing me a little bit because they want to take me out here and there only because I'm an inside person. There like you need sun, you vampire. So yeah, sorry about that. I'll my best so let's now jump back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone understands the project?" Shiro asks the class.

"Yes," everyone says.

"Good now get into groups before I decide on your partners which I don't mind on doing," Shiro says with an evil grin.

Everyone starts getting into groups. Nami gets up from her seat and walks over to Ko and Yamaguchi. They were both talking and they look like they were about to group up so Nami rushed there, "Hey, Ko. I don't care if you found yourself another partner, your working with me," Nami says walking up to her.

"But I was..." she says looking at Yamaguchi.

"Don't worry, you two can work together, I'll work with Tsukki," Yamaguchi says getting up and walking towards Tsukishima.

Nami sits down on Yamaguchi's seat, "I know you wanted to work with Yamaguchi and I would totally let you work with him if (Name) was here but she isn't and I don't want to work with any of the guys or girls in the class which leads to me working with Tsukishima," Nami explains.

"You don't like him?" Ko asks Nami.

"As a friend he's okay but working with him is going to be just awkward. I think the only people who can talk to him is Yamaguchi, his volleyball teammates and (Name). If it's just me and him, I.. I just can't too awkward," Nami explains.

"I guess your right but the question is where is (Name)?" Ko asks wondering where you were at this moment.

-With You-

"Hatake easy," you tell him as you were putting on your uniform.

"Man, I really missed your driving, Woah!" Anthony says as he falls off his seat on the car as he was taking off his shirt.

"Now we're really going to be late for school," Mitsuo says as he was putting on his uniform shirt.

As you were changing, Anothy was going to turn around to pip on you but Mitsuo smacks the back of Anthony's head, "Keeps your eyes to yourself," Mitsuo tells him.

"Sorry," he says with a small laugh.

"Alright, you both can turn around now," you tell them and they did.

"Red light," Hatake says which made you take off your glasses and put on your contact and then untie your ponytail.

You, Mistuo and Anthony were all taking care of some business and you thought it would take longer but it did and now all three of you are late. Hatake reaches the school and all three of you got out of the car and rush to class.

You were doing your hair into a twin french braid but you were only able to do one in the car while Mitsuo was helping you with the other but he couldn't finish it but you left it half made as you and Anthony ran to class together. Mitsuo had to go another way.

You open the door. You and Anthony both look at Shiro who was just smiling at them, more like giving them an evil grin. "It's about time," Shiro says.

Anthony laughs awkwardly while you feel like a mess. You look at Ko and Nami and they both pointed at there hair which means that you should check yours but you already you and rolls your eyes and Ko and Nami laugh a little.